Roy Nelsons Overhand =No Fluke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXi6HweBJdk

Thought I'd Share

Awesome uppercut combo last night

Mitrione should have stayed behind his jab during the entire fight.

The moment that he started standing and trading with Nelson, I knew it was only a matter of time.

that was uploaded in 2008, looks like roy lied to joe about his hands last night.

Jody - Mitrione should have stayed behind his jab during the entire fight.

The moment that he started standing and trading with Nelson, I knew it was only a matter of time.

Exactly. Big Country got him to just stand in the pocket. Mitrione made the same mistake Schaub did against Rothwell, don't play rock em sock em when your opponent has that good of a chin. Phone Post

i'd call it as much fluke and hendos overhand right

RLL -
Joe_Drogan420 - that was uploaded in 2008, looks like roy lied to joe about his hands last night.

Roy has trouble giving straight answers... he answered every question with "yeah, no". And he does contradict himself alot. Weird personality... but great fighter. Phone Post

He tends to troll in just about every interview I've seen of him. I remember Ariel was asking him what he had been working on and all Big Country would say is secret ninja training Phone Post

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
RLL -
Joe_Drogan420 - that was uploaded in 2008, looks like roy lied to joe about his hands last night.

Roy has trouble giving straight answers... he answered every question with "yeah, no". And he does contradict himself alot. Weird personality... but great fighter. Phone Post

He tends to troll in just about every interview I've seen of him. I remember Ariel was asking him what he had been working on and all Big Country would say is secret ninja training Phone Post

^^^fighter bashing unless you have definitive proof Roy hasn't taken part in secret ninja training. Phone Post