Royal Rumble 90/50/10% thread

Saw this on Reddit:  pick something you think has a 90% chance of happening, 50 or 10% chance as well chance of something happening at the rumble..  Let's see who can predict the best.

 

90% - Ciammpa returns and causes Gargano to lose to Almas.

 

50% - Rousey will be in the rumble.

 

10% - Kane pins Braun and becomes champion one final time before losing it on RAW the next night, then retiring.

 

90% Trish Stratus in the chick Rumble

50% The dude Rumble winner will get booed

10% A former NXT member wins the Rumble

Neat idea

90% - Brock retains

50% - Shinsuke wins the Rumble

10% - Lita is in the Rumble match (i think her neck is too fucked up)

I think 0% on Mt. Fuji is more accurate.....although I'm sure Vince would love to do a Weekend at Bernie's style participant some year.

RKing85 - 

I think 0% on Mt. Fuji is more accurate.....although I'm sure Vince would love to do a Weekend at Bernie's style participant some year.


0% is completely accurate. She died on Jan 2.

And it was Mt. Fiji, not Mt. Fuji. Mt. Fuji is an actual mountain in Japan.

90% Dean Ambrose will suck and look awkward with his fake lunatic deal

50% Brock retains

10% I jack off to Dean Ambrose

90% someone’s wins a rumble 

50%someone doesn’t win the rumble 

10% no one wins the rumble 

90% kofi kingston makes you go "ohhhh shit, that was rad"
50% braun loses title match, but wins rumble
10% finn balor wins rumble to set up match with aj all involving a bullet club story line.

Do you think Daniel Brian wrestles again?

90% Cena wins the rumble
50% Daniel Bryan turns full heel
10% Ronda looks good / performs well in the ring

OJTT_Wiggy - 90% Cena wins the rumble
50% Daniel Bryan turns full heel
10% Ronda looks good / performs well in the ring
Ive been thinking about this today at work. Trying to think who would win. It's cena, cena is definitely winning the rumble this year

90% Either Nakamura or Roman win the Rumble
50% Ronda is in the Women's Rumble
10% Brock doesn't win his match

There is a 0% chance that John Cena wins the royal rumble. They are saying he's going to be wrestling the undertaker. 

90% Vince is senile and Roman wins Rumble

50% He has full on dementia and Roman wins the Rumble and there's a really cool spot

10% It's a long play and people are happy Roman wins the Rumble.

90% Roman gets booooo'd.

50% Hulk Hogan is a surprise entrant.

10% "Roman's Awesome" chants are so loud the building shakes.

90% EC3 returns in the rumble

50% John Cena wins the Rumble Match

10% Braun goes over Brock and Kane clean 

They should havs someone totally unexpected win the rumble but then that person loses their opportunity to the real main eventer in a match at the next ppv

90% Brock retains

50% Owens and Zayn beat Styles for title

10% Eva Marie enters womens rumble