Royal rumble surprise entrants

Month away but let's see if we can expect anyone big.
Omegas contract with njpw is up in January but they'll like pay more to keep him
EC3 I think could be possible
Returning Rey mysterio maybe

Disco inferno 

Last time Rey was in the rumble he nearly got booed out of the arena RIP

Don't think we'll be seeing too many surprises this time around.

The Destroyer88 - Last time Rey was in the rumble he nearly got booed out of the arena RIP

Why?

Omega is staying put
EC3 is a friggn bum..
Mysterio prolly content with Lucha circuit still..

Best guess for the biggest name entrant would be Lashley imo..

You could have Batista as an entrant aswell perhaps.. Both WWE and Batista have expressed interest in getting another "part time" deal done.. Good exposure for both..

kingofpancakes80 - 
The Destroyer88 - Last time Rey was in the rumble he nearly got booed out of the arena RIP

Why?

IIRC, the crowd that year was REALLY wanting Daniel Bryan & was expecting he was gonna be in the rumble. They kept waiting & waiting & no Bryan.

Their last shot at getting him was the #30 spot & it turned out to be Rey. The crowd booed him out of the building.

Though to be fair, I think they were booing the fact that they didn't get Daniel Bryan way more than they were booing the fact that Rey returned.

Would a returning Dash & Dawson (two different spots, obviously) be a big surprise? Would people care?

OJTT_Wiggy - Would a returning Dash & Dawson (two different spots, obviously) be a big surprise? Would people care?

FTR

The guy with the kimbo tattoo -

Disco inferno 

Tremendous 

No debut entrants, calling it now.

I heard Batista wants to return... so maybe Batista, and or DBry. 

As for the women’s RR, Honda Housey and or one of the Bellas 

OJTT_Wiggy - Would a returning Dash & Dawson (two different spots, obviously) be a big surprise? Would people care?
I would. They are the best thing in WWE. I'll be there too.

I think Misterio is going to return. Maybe Billy Gunn. Can Christian still wrestle? I'm not expecting a really big debut or return.

I only have hulu. Looking forward to tomorrow morning

Jericho probably comes in around 2 to 4 last 30-plus minutes as always and eliminated. Which is unfortunate because that dude deserves a rumble win, pretty sure it's the only thing he hasn't done. Plus I'm all for a heel Jericho headlining WrestleMania

Thinking about it there really is nobody I can think of as a surprise entrance that would create some noise. So that means you probably get the boogeyman and Doink the Clown

mathew10lb - Jericho probably comes in around 2 to 4 last 30-plus minutes as always and eliminated. Which is unfortunate because that dude deserves a rumble win, pretty sure it's the only thing he hasn't done. Plus I'm all for a heel Jericho headlining WrestleMania

Y2J is definitely not gonna be at the RR or WM - he's got booked Fozzy shows for both dates / weekends.

OJTT_Wiggy -
mathew10lb - Jericho probably comes in around 2 to 4 last 30-plus minutes as always and eliminated. Which is unfortunate because that dude deserves a rumble win, pretty sure it's the only thing he hasn't done. Plus I'm all for a heel Jericho headlining WrestleMania

Y2J is definitely not gonna be at the RR or WM - he's got booked Fozzy shows for both dates / weekends.
Bummer. Just looked it up. Show is in France as well for the rumble

No way Ronda is a surprise in the Rumble. Her first match will be Mania.

RKing85 -

No way Ronda is a surprise in the Rumble. Her first match will be Mania.

Rumors:

Ronda will be in the RR..
Possible Asuka v Bliss for title at RR..
Ronda wins RR and sets up Ronda v Asuka at WM for title..

Yeah, heard those rumors a lot over the last 24 hours. Suppose it's possible.