Royce and Frank

FRAT warning But a valid question I think

So someone explain this to me. If everyone is so pissed off at royce for the use of steroids because it is a form of cheating(and rightfully so in my opinion) then why is no one mad at Frank Shamrock for what happened in his match with Renzo Gracie when he used illegal strikes to the back of the head during the fight?

is the only difference the fact that he lost the fight by DQ? Doesn't it matter that the Shamrock name is almost as big of a name in MMA as the Gracie name? Doesn't it matter that he still tarnished his own name plus the face of mma on a debut program?

haha no absolutely not.

Frank said specifically after the fight, "Man I'm old school. I came here to fight." and then proceeded to call Renzo whiney because he was obliterated by the knees to the head. To me that is intentional. He is not an amateur and not an unseasoned pro. he is supposedly a 'legend'.

Yeah I am all for forgive and forget after what was wrong ismade right. As far as I can tell the descision that went to Royce hasn't been turned over to sakuraba as it should be. When that happens then the forgiveness will begin.

i love how people say,"ohh, he made a mistake." or," i made a mistake."its not a mistake to use roids.people do it on purpose,and are only sorry when they get cought.dont get me wrong ladies,i dont think roids should be tested for.if someone wants to use em' than use em'.but dont be a bitch when you get tested like you know you were gonna,and whine about it.

yeah why apologize when you know that if you hadn't been caught using them you wouldn't apologize.

If people are scared of steroid then always sign your fights to be a lower weight class so that it eliminates their possible use.

those 2 examples are completely unrelated.

I posted this and then today I got this today in my e-mail...

"ProElite frankshamrock dropped you a private message..."

"why is no one mad at Frank Shamrock for what happened in his match with Renzo Gracie when he used illegal strikes to the back of the head during the fight?"

Are you kidding ?
Do you read this board often ?

Frank took a huge bashing here for that !
Partly from people disappointed him and mostly from people who loved seeing someone they disliked get DQd.

not often just daily

and no one has brought it up when they are defending Royce.