Royce Bandwagon: Sign In!

Lets go Royce!!! Who's on the bandwagon with us?

I'm on board.

royce will KO Sak

When the talent pool has never been greater, Royce is fighting a small broken down fighter. Yep, Rorion is back to picking his opponents.

I'm on the bus! I've been here the whole time...I was just asleep under an old gi top in the back seat.

Royce by decision.

Sign me on.

I love you Royce

Go Gracies!

Royce is the man

Daniel

1993 called, it said it wants Royce to whip ass!!!!

RGJJ MN. rep on board

Since I'm a Royce Gracie Jiu Jitsu student I should probably ride the Royce Bandwagon, huh?

I'm in!

has anyone read royce's "bottom game" book? i love the fact that he shows a lot of escapes and defenses, even though i got a good laugh out of one of them. ;-)

"Wasa-B fair enough, provided that if Royce wins you don't feel the need to say 'Sak would have crushed him before, but he's old and broken down now'"

Would have?

Sak takes this.

I'll always support him. Royce is the man.

Get your seats now, the bandwagon will be a lot fuller when Royce wins. I talked to him last night, and he is FIRED UP!!!

Bandwagon rider! Rep'n since 2001!

Jack & Coke is correct below.

At any rate GJ Royce!

Congrats Royce.

"Wasa-B fair enough, provided that if Royce wins you don't feel the need to say 'Sak would have crushed him before, but he's old and broken down now'"

correction:

"Wasa-B fair enough, provided that if Royce wins you don't feel the need to say 'Sak would have crushed him, but he's old and broken down now'"