Royce Gracie And Art Jimmerson Meet Again!

http://www.fullmount.co.uk/index.php/mma-news/1-latest-news/3108-18-years-on-from-ufc-1-art-qone-gloveq-jimmerson-and-royce-gracie-meet-again

"I'm sure you all know the story of UFC 1 and how Royce Gracie became a champion and Art Jimmerson became a legend. Royce made his debut against Art who came out wearing a single boxing glove, to protect his hand as he had an important boxing match coming up. Royce won that fight by taking Art down and with Jimmerson, like 99% of people back then, being unaware of what BJJ was found himself unable to defend himself and unable to use one of his hands to defend himself as it was wearing the now famous "One Glove""

How do you post pictures on here?

Was that the Rosemead gym? Phone Post

rorce greasy - i remember i was making up a hip hop song i never finished it but... here is a piece.

"whats up royce gracie too.. we know ju jitsu too."

Rhyming too with too. You ain't no Byron thats fo sho :D

Cool pic

Cool pics Phone Post

Awesome pics! Phone Post

Those pics are freakin awesome.  Wish I had a time traveling Delorian to go back to UFC 1 and blow peoples minds.

"Here's a picture of Royce and Art at one of the UFC Gyms."

"THE UFC WHAT?!@!#"

rorce greasy - i remember i was making up a hip hop song i never finished it but... here is a piece.

DiazMadeMe BJTheWelshman -
rorce greasy - i remember i was making up a hip hop song i never finished it but... here is a piece.

That is an incredibly cool story.

Seriously. Phone Post

Lol! Phone Post

Art is the man

Epic pics! Phone Post