Royce Gracie talks Bravo listen to full interview

You've read the Royce Gracie quotes about Eddie Bravo in the headlines today but you haven't heard his full interview covering Eddie Bravo, Jon Jones, Rousimar Palhares and much more. Hear an angyer then usual Royce in an exclusive with Submission Radio.

On why  Royce approached Eddie Bravo after metamoris and what his issue with Eddie is.
“I did what every man should do when he has an issue with a person, talk face to face. I don't approve what he represents, you see it's nothing to do with the match with Royler, it's nothing to do with what with his jiu jitsu. It’s what he endorses, I don’t approve it. It's disrespectful toward the art of what my father created. We teach kids, so I don’t endorse alcohol and I don’t endorse drugs.”
 My issue with him is simple. I don’t like because he endorses (drugs). It’s nothing to do with (which) jiu jitsu he uses, gi (or) no gi, it’s because of what he endorses. We teach kids. His message out there is 'it’s ok for you to do drugs'." - Excerpt from Interview

Listen to the full interview here- http://bit.ly/1hRakzI (30 minute mark)

Thanks for posting. Phone Post 3.0

I won't even click on the link.  Just looking at him and listening to him talk is like fingernails on a chalk board.

Royce Gracie tested positive for steroids after his re-match with Sakuraba. What a rypocrite,

garrote - Thanks for posting. Phone Post 3.0

Not a problem the interview is very different fro his usual interviews as Royce is pretty angry in this one!! Let us know your thoughts!

Never go full Royce. Phone Post 3.0

Musashi -
temp168505 - Royce Gracie tested positive for steroids after his re-match with Sakuraba. What a rypocrite,

It's not about doing drugs. It's about endorsing them.

Royce never endorsed drugs.

Eddie endorses drugs.

Big difference.
Define "drugs".... Phone Post 3.0

temp168505 - Royce Gracie tested positive for steroids after his re-match with Sakuraba. What a rypocrite,
11.5yrs to waste your first post with that?

You could've busted out with so much thunder for your first post.....so sad. Phone Post 3.0

temp168505 - Royce Gracie tested positive for steroids after his re-match with Sakuraba. What a rypocrite,
Holy fucking epic lurk Batman! Phone Post 3.0

Chadderz -
Also, what are you, Scooby-Doo? "Rypocrite" lol Phone Post 3.0

Chadderz - 
Chadderz -

No he is clearly Brazilian fren....

Vulva Fabulous - 
11.5yrs to waste your first post with that?

You could've busted out with so much thunder for your first post.....so sad. Phone Post 3.0

LOL

Yeah. Where's the zazz, the snap?

Plus, you're not a virgin anymore...

Chadderz -
Chadderz -
10ers gonna 10 lol Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_EnderTL -
Chadderz -
Chadderz -
10ers gonna 10 lol Phone Post 3.0
10er4lyfblud

;D Phone Post 3.0

Out