Royce Gracie vs Laimon who wins?

If this fight went down who would win in your opinion?

laimon

Straight grappling, probably Laimon. MMA, no idea, never seen Laimon doing it.

Royce, because I'd jump in with a steel chair and crown that fuck, Lameon in the face before the fight started.

Royce would win in any type of fight against Laimon. Royce didn't learn a art mastered by the Laimon's. Laimon is using an art mastered by the Gracie's.

royce

Im just wondering what difference it would make on whether it was a grappling or mma match. would could royce do in mma that he couldnt do in grappling, for example?

never seen Laimon fight or roll so hard to comment

"would could royce do in mma that he couldnt do in grappling, for example?"

Royce is obviously no knockout artist, but he is used to throwing punches and having punches thrown at him, Laimon may or may not have trouble in that aspect of fighting. Royce also beat at least one opponent by G&P (Pat Smith).

Royce,
Hawk

Dam...MAG beat me to the submission!

Royce

Royce

royce wins by default at the moment.

Royce would win in any type of fight against Laimon. Royce didn't learn a art mastered by the Laimon's. Laimon is using an art mastered by the Gracie's."

Royce family may have created it but it has evolved since Royce was even competing, Leg locks, Judo, wrestling has been incorperated, Royces BJJ is kind of traditional where as laimons is always evolving when he trains with different grapplers and he understands that... I thank royce for opening up our eyes to it but evolution is occuring and his time has past....

^lol