Royce Gracie

Royce will win, but Yoshida is a true warrior!

tried, did not work, thank god there are other people that want to argue on the UG at 3AM EST, its keeping me up.

mike you are in japan rght?

no, I am in the states

Woo hoo! That's 6.30/7 p.m. my time.

I can straight out and party on Royce's victory.

Trying to find out if I can get a play by play anywhere. ...

It's nice to have some company for once. I'm usually running around the UG all on my own, posting on the most ridiculous topics because there's nothing else to do.

I'm like a bad elf: UGers wake up in the morning and find all their threads f%$#@ed up.

Sometimes, when everyone is asleep, I run around the forum naked!

good luck to royce...This better not end in ref stoppage or a draw

Mike I sent you an email a month or two ago regarding the "hey watch you mouth" t-shirts, you never replied.

I have a confession to make, and seeing as it's so quiet right now, this is probably a good time:

I don't know anything about Royce's "Watch your mouth, call me lame!" quote. What was it all about?

Good luck Royce.

The quote was from when Royce did a Q and A on the UG and he slapped down someone who was trying to be clever.

GOOOOOOOOO Yoshida!!!

Thanks, geordie28. That's why I couldn't find it anywhere else!

Now don't tell anyone here that I asked you. ...

Mike - you still awake?

BJJCt- Royce got some t-shirts made with his quote from the UG, since for a while people were saying to each other "watch you mouth call me lame".

Cool!

Hope to get one for my b-day!

go Royce!

Congratulations, Royce!

Mike, give our best to the man; looking forward to his posting on the UG some time pretty soon.

Go BJJ!!!

No Yoshida did not offer Royce a rematch, do not make stuff up, when asked about a rematch, Yoshida said, I will have to rest now and will make up my mind later.

"From: MIKE AT RGTV
Date: 31-Dec-03 12:24 AM
852 Total Posts Ignore User

he is good without a gi, but he will be fighting with one on"

Mike, you naughty, naughty man!

Did Royce train all the time no gi?

Yoshida sucks ass. Time for him to go to the WWE so he can win a fight. After all, aren't all his wins "works"

LMAO

Gracie kicked your ass Yoshida!