Royce groin shot clip

To those who don't think getting kick in the nuts even with the cup on won't hurt or affect your performance, just ask jens pulver or denis hallman.

yeah exactly in the end of it all royce is still hit in the wallet. 10%

martialartsfans. circus , king yoshida, kai

if u think yoshidas nuts got hit just look at the photos that some have posted. u can see royce foot connect onthe upper thigh.

you know what, that picture that we had of a nut shot, is pretty acurate, the first one you see, looks like its dean on the little Yoshida, but if you watch the close up a little better shot, it looks like a really hight thigh kick, might have grazed little Yoshi a bit, but he did have a cup on so I think they are making a bigger deal out of it then it was

well, that should shut up the the usual dumbfucks generalizing from a single picture on the other thread, thinking they know what really went down.

i call it how i see it sub, im not nut-hugging. just look at the picture.

it's really hard to tell since Yoshida is wearing the gi but I would think he did get hit in the nuts. I don't think it determined how the fight played out though so I don't really see it as that big a deal

Mike @ RGTV, maybe next time Royce fight he can ask for special nut kick rule

Is Royce Gracie a South Paw?????

IT WAS NOT INTENTIONAL! Its obvious... He was doing an inner thigh kick, and in reality Royce is not proficient in kicking...so he cant land perfectly everywhere he aims like a guy like Cro Cop, or Silva... so if Royce throws and inner thigh kick, there is a chance he'll hit the balls, cuz his coordination is not that good yet (with kicking)....

And YES HE DID HIT THE BALLS, but it was unintentional.

the gi makes it difficult to see if his nuts were hit cause the gi is lose and covers that area. when u watch the clip from the start the angle makes it look like yoshis nuts are struck but after the replay u can see it hits his upper thigh. on top of this, the picturesposted on here show royces legs connect on yoshis thigh not his little yoshis

Mike, I think Royce's side (on here) is making the bigger deal out of it, especially one there's whole threads trying to make it seem like Yoshida and Pride were trying to favour Yoshida so blatantly by posting up a pic we dont even know was the actual shot and even if it was, it coulda been after it made contact whatever.

"Paying for it" - come on, man, either way, both sides would be/are crying about it. If it was the other way around....

If Mike has a T1, why cant we DL the whole fight? IM DYING OVER HERE! I need to see this lickin for myself....

the pic is good along with the clip cause its a still capture and pause in time so u can see exactly where it hits. .similiar to a horse race where they still pic the horses coming over the finish line

come on guys u really think royce would purposefully do that?

are you saying nut kicks are bad?

its not royce side , take alook at all the yoshi dudes bringing the kick to the nuts up as why yoshis lost and that royce cheated. u got ky and martartsfans constantly talking about royces nut shot

There sure looks like more evidence that Royce kicked there on purpose, than that he didn't

kicked what on purpose?? yoshis upperthigh

REMEMBER YOURE A FUCKING WHITE BELT SO YOUR OPPINION IS WORTHLESS!!

Ok, seriously, forget all that "LOOK AT HIS GAZE" bullshit. Thats all heresay coming from you which is meaningless. His own past of holding a choke? Yes, because Gerard bit his fuckin ear. You bite my ear in a fight, I will hold the fuckin choke till ur passed the fuck out. I could care less about letting it go cuz the fight is over, or stopping cuz the ref asked me to stop. You bite any part of me in a fight ill put u to sleep.

And royce is not my hero. If i look up to any BJJ guys in MMA, theyre Javi Vasquez, Serra, and BJ PENN... not Royce Gracie. No disrespect to Royce, cuz i respect the man.

And ur so fuckin dumb to think that Royce would teach Yoshida a lesson by kicking him in the nuts. You have no idea the time dedication, and effort put into training for a fight. Youre not going to "PUT ON HURT" by kicking someone in the nuts, after uv been training for 2 months for a fight. Ur going to mount them, and beat the shit out of them, or strike them, or choke them out. Ur not going to look for a nut shot to prove a lesson. Again u wouldnt understand that bieng a white belt in karateka or whatever the fuck u do.