ROYCE is going to KICK Matt's ASS

Anyone who thinks Royce is gonna win this needs to make sure the cops don't find out what they're smokin', cuz it can't possibly be legal.

Hughes will win, a lot of people are talking about respect, saying this is Royce's house and we should all respect Royce, because without him there would be no UFC, even Royce himself says this. And I agree that Royce deserves respect for what he accomplished in the early UFC's and there is no doubt about his place in MMA history.

Having said that, IMO it will be Royce's lack of respect that gets him hurt bad in this fight, his lack of respect for cross training and striking, will catch up with him in this fight. Royce could have spent the last 10 or so years developing his striking game, but my guess is that he didnt even bother, and is still dependent on the same skills he used to win the early UFC's, but the early UFC's are very different to the new UFC, today it takes well rounded skills to win.

Go Royce!

I think Royce has a good chance, the majority is counting him out, what's up with people calling others trolls and I alway's see those same people making those claims on every suppossed Troll theard responding to it, shouldn't they know better???

Royce Gracie win or loose, im glad to see him back in the house he built!

Hughes is the favourite

...but I'm beting on Royce!

Hughes will win

I know I am against the house on this one, I like going with the underdog. But I think you cats discount Royce way too quickly. Win or loose, it will be a good fight. And I hope Royce pulls it off. Anything can happen in a fight, mistakes, open opportunities, etc.
Yo, that sounds good brotha, I am getting Pride Absolute this Friday so cruz up, got some good dank too.

Good to know I am not the only one here.

One way or another, it is going to be nostalgic seeing Royce stepping into the Octagon to the old skool music. I can't wait.

Royce couldn't kick Matt's ass if Matt dropped his pants and bent over in front of him.

Pimp are u coming over to watch the fight? Shoot me an email at my hotmail address. Have a new job and that one is no longer working.

You heard it here first.

how do you not like matt hughes, the most exciting ufc fighter today.

how do you not like matt hughes, the most exciting ufc fighter today.

He is a good fighter....most exciting NO