Royce: Kyra is better than Ronda

i wonder who rondas mom thinks is better

eXtv - Ronda's bronze at the Olympics > a million gold medals at the BJJ worlds

this

OblongBox - Why does she need the "discipline to train MMA" I thought all you needed was Jujitsu to win in MMA Royce?
Beat me to it Phone Post 3.0

Should make it happen at metamoris Phone Post 3.0

indianrob - Kyra is hotter. Phone Post 3.0
The man has a point. Now let the ladies fight. Phone Post 3.0

KingofBJJ - 
Morotegari - Royce says kyra has been in more competitions what is he high, Rhonda is Olympian.

That's a hard one to debate because.  Both contests are against the highest level of competition in the world right?  I mean winning high level BJJ or Judo matches is pretty impressive, because the winners have defeated other high level Black Belts.   There couldn't be that much of a quality difference between an Olympian and a three time world Martial Artist competition champion, right?.

Not really, Ronda has faced a LOT more high level competitors than Kyra has. The talent pool world wide of women in judo so large its not even funny when it comes to competing at the highest levels. We won't even mention the fact you have to qualify for worlds and Olympics against the cream of the crop and not just pay a hundred bucks to enter the Mundials. I love Royce but he has zero clue what he is talking about and is just supporting family here.

If Ronda wants, that fight doesn't ever hit the mat, or it only hits the mat on her terms. Especially if Kyra is following Royce's foolproof approach of minimal cross-training. Phone Post 3.0

Kyra by foot stomp from the clinch Phone Post 3.0

Ronda has face the best women in the world at 63kg in Judo and came out on top. That literally means she was one of the top female competitors in the Judo world, and we are talking about a sport that spans the entire globe with over 100 nations that field women's national teams. In Japan and S. Korea alone her weight class would have over 30,000 athletes who are training 3+ hours a day 6 days a week.

So, in two countries there were more women training in her one weight division than there might be in all of BJJ. Not to mention, the trianing in Judo at that level is much harder than any bjj player would train.

I respect how technically sound Kyra is. She is technically on the Wizard level in the ground game and I certainly do not doubt that there is a good chance she could beat a world level judo girl if the rules were geared for BJJ. in MMA she may even get that one KO punch in by some fluke...

But, please, as far as athletic requirements and the difficulty is concerned, do not but Kyra's position as a top female in BJJ along side Ronda's...

That's like comparing a run down little league field with Yankee stadium.

thebasher - what has Royce been smoking recently

just keeping up the slutty pictures and we'll all be happy Kyra

didn't see 1 slutty pic

Lebronfloppedhisnutsonmyface - To truly decide once and for all they need to strip down to sexy underwear,
Round 1: tickle fight
Round 2: submission fighting covered in oil on a waterbed
Round 3: Full MMA in a jello filled octagon
No time limit.
Round 4: ???
5: Profit

Everyone wins! Phone Post 3.0

How bout kyra vs honda in an ultimate surrender match? Millions of buys, win/win imo Phone Post

Such a hug fall for the Gracies. From #1 to irrelevant. It's one thing to be delusional and get your ass handed to you by Hughes, it's a sad, sad, man that stubbornly holds to that delusion years later. Royce is a time traveler from UFC18. All you need is Zhu Zhits? Jyra is better than Ronda? Pure delusion.

I would say Penn nuthuggers are the epitome of out of touch with reality, but NO ONE tops Royce.

As much as I'm not a fan of Royce I have to admit he's 100% right Kyra is better then ronda in every way imaginable

Williambonney - As much as I'm not a fan of Royce I have to admit he's 100% right Kyra is better then ronda in every way imaginable

Exactly, and the proof is in the amount of MMA belts Kyra owns compared to how many Ronda owns.

I love it when people start a sentence out with a complete and total lie. "I'm not gay, but I'll suck everyone's cocks until their balls are dry."

Hi Royce.

Certainly much hotter Phone Post

ausgepicht -
Williambonney - As much as I'm not a fan of Royce I have to admit he's 100% right Kyra is better then ronda in every way imaginable

Exactly, and the proof is in the amount of MMA belts Kyra owns compared to how many Ronda owns.

I love it when people start a sentence out with a complete and total lie. "I'm not gay, but I'll suck everyone's cocks until their balls are dry."

Hi Royce.

Haha, not bad. Phone Post 3.0

Royce is becoming senile.

as much as i respect the Gracies and dislike Ronda, i gotta say Royce is way off here...

Ronda has been competing at the international level longer than Kyra, and is holding THE belt in women's MMA...whereas Kyra hasn't even competed in MMA.....

CaptainAhab - Royce should not be allowed to speak about anything that happened after 1997.

Ya but kyra is a rocket so she wins obviously. Phone Post