Royce vs. 2 or 3 Average Attackers

I was wondering how Royce Gracie (or any jiujitsu/grappler) would handle a street fight against more than one attacker? Would he take a guy to the ground? If he did, wouldn't he get kicked to death by the other attackers? If he was cornered, and had to fight, what would he do? Im taking combat jiujitsu/judo right now and all we do is spar and Im not seeing how it would work against two or three attackers. All opinions would be appreciated, especially from anyone that has fought multiple attackers. Also let me know what you think Royce Gracie would do. :-)
PS: Is there one particular type of fighting that would do the best against more than one attacker thats better than jiujitsu?

"I was wondering how Royce Gracie (or any jiujitsu/grappler) would handle a street fight against more than one attacker?"

--

watch what kung fu flick guys do - n do as they do .

"Would he take a guy to the ground?"

--

yes if u want some sucking on ya weiner.

"If he did, wouldn't he get kicked to death by the other attackers?"

--

no becuz ya kung fu skillz would have already immobilized them fools n the first place before u got to the ground

"If he was cornered, and had to fight, what would he do?"

--

sing "SHE BANGS" Will Hung style , trustme , the baddies will be freaking n run away.

"Is there one particular type of fighting that would do the best against more than one attacker thats better than jiujitsu?"

--

yes its called Supersaiyan Level III