Royce Vs Sak Vid

If you havent seen it.

Blue name please.

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/gracie%2Bsakuraba/video/x25nsz_royce-gracie-vs-kazushi-sakuraba-2

Link

the highlight is better....

Boring as hell? Yes, but Sak won that fight IMO. Round 1 and 2 definately and the 3rd could go either way. Regardless, both should just be happy with there accomplishments and retire before some one gets hurt worse (especially Sak with all the head trauma he has had).

"It wasn't THAT bad of a fight. The crowd made it seem much worse than it actually was. I could barely get through the fight only because hearing the crowd boo Kazushi Sakuraba and Royce Gracie makes me furious.

However, Royce stalled more in that fight than a 76 Datsun. "

Yep I enjoyed. Royce's stalling and playing pitter patter for points was pitiful.

How come this is not deleted but ufc fight links always get deleted

"How come this is not deleted but ufc fight links always get deleted"

UFC has ESPN, Yahoo under their influence, deleting internet vids are no problem.

two guys fighting not to lose

"However, Royce stalled more in that fight than a 76 Datsun."

They both stalled! How about Sak ducking inbetween the ropes and holding onto Royce's arm for the standing Kimura! I swear it looked just like the first fight!

I think it was funny how Royce was focusing on Sakuraba's bad knee.

from the video, all I saw was a great fight between two great legends!

lol that was a very biased video

"
I think it was funny how Royce was focusing on Sakuraba's bad knee."

yeah, snakey gracie.

"At one point Sakuraba let go of the kimura. Put his hands down at his side, and started talking through the ropes. All the while Royce didn't move, and probably hugged even tighter. It was ridiculous."

Exactly. Seriously that was lame.

Royce won it was tight and I can see why people are split but it was a three round fight and Royce just piped the action. imo.