Royce vs Yoshida Fight Update

It is bizzare that it is within 2-3 days of the event that time limits and even MATCHES are still be worked out.I likle that Japanese cards dont make us wait months.But this is just strange.
I'm not saying Yoshida didn't ask for a time reduction.But you stated that in 2 hours that there would be a meeting.Until we hear him say it, I can't take it as gospel.
If Yoshida DID ask for a shorter fight then there is no excuse for his blatant hypocracy.Royce asks for LESS rules, and LONGER time limits and is often critisized.And I understand why.But to tear into Royce for wanting SPECIAL rules and then want a shorter time limit would be laughably asinine.

main events are at the middle of the show now?

Generally, in battle, use the common to engage the enemy and the uncommon to gain victory.

Those skilled at uncommon maneuvers are as endless as the heavens and earth, and as inexhaustible as the rivers and seas.

In battle, there are no more than two types of attacks:

Uncommon and common, yet the variations of the uncommon and common cannot all be comprehended.

The uncommon and the common produce each other, like an endless circle.

-- from Sun Tzu, the most influenctial book about combat strategy to Bushido.

MitsuyoMaeda - this is not a complain thred, its informative. Also this is not a rumor, this was discussed by Gracie camp and DSE today, it will be further discussed at the rules metting.

MitsuyoMaed - there is nothing wrong with Yoshida asking for rule change, what is wrong is that when this fight was first offered, we were going to have 2x10 min rounds, as Yoshida requested. Then DSE said we want to have unlimited rounds, we said is this OK with Yoshida since he is the one that was agaist longer rounds, DSE said yes. Then DSE came back and said that FUJI TV did not want to have unlimited rounds, and that the rounds will be 3x10 min rounds, we said OK. Then the deal was made. The rules meeting is not supposed to be to work out the rules its supposed to be to go over them. So to ask for a rule change 2 days before the fight is a bit strange that is all.

Mike, that sounds like a problem within DSE..If anyone ends up screwing you, it will be DSE for not having Yoshida on a signed 3 X 10 contract at this point...

If his contract is signed, you guys say "no" to 2 x 10, problem solved..If it isnt signed, then DSE dropped the ball and it is they you should be mad at when Yoshida walks, he couldnt walk if he was signed in..

just say no.

Its like Baroni's manager complaining about his opponent punching the ref.

MartialArtsfan - yes we do have it in writing

MitsuyoMaeda - you are right. I never said this was a problem it was just a news update, to keep everyone that is interested updated as to what is going on.

"Kid does not make up news you idiot, he only reports them, that is what reporter means, you get someone to call you from Japan, and they tell you something, and you post it."

I don't think you should've called him an idiot for what he said about Peligro. The reason he said such is because Kid has been known to give out biased reports.

Once again, no one is compaining about anything. I am informing people on the news that happends. Did I say anything about compaining, no, this will be worked out in the rules meeting in about 45 min.

I understand there's some things open for argument here, but Silva vs. Yoshida was not a "tomato can style beating."

TH

I am sorry for calling him an idiot. Kid gives reports, when did he give a biased report ?

Yocheata is a complete joke. Why is that pie faced bitch crying two days before the fight? Looking for a draw are we? BTW, King Yocheata, MartialArtsFag and Circus are all trolls.

Anyway, have to go. Everyone take care and have a good and inteligent discussion. I am sure it will be one.

Anyway, have to go. Everyone take care and have a good and inteligent discussion. I am sure it will be one.

Mike, I appreciate the update, however I dont see how you can say Yoshida is demanding a shorter fight when the rules havnt even been decided on.

You can practically feel all the blood in Your Bitch's body rush down to his wang, as he gets erect when he sees more opportunity to diss his eternal obsession, the one and only Hidehiko Yoshida.

I said that YB has an obsession with Yoshida and that his room probably looks like a psycho stalker's from all the anti Yoshida posters on his wall a while back and you know what?

He proves me right everyday...go on girl!!

_____

For the record, if the Yoshida camp is asking rule changes after it has been agreed, thats lame.

But our two sources are Kid P and Mike so...

I hope that the rules can be worked out to what they have originally can be agreed to and that the fight will happen cleanly.

I also hope someone can send YB another Yoshida poster and action-figure so he can keep himself busy while off line.

The rules are set, but the rules are not part of a contract. If that makes sence to you any.

I will come back, once the rules meeting is over. Last time as Shockwave 2002, it took about 5 hours to work stuff out, hope it does not take that long here.

Is this a joke? YOshida has repeatedly said that he will accept any rules that Gracie wants.

This is bullshit.

Wasa, what do you mean your sources are Mike, what is wrong with me as a source ?