Royce will be killed...

"There is like 400 other threads just like this....yawn " And for some reason you posted on this one...

Yes, I am a Royce fan and you said he was gonna get killed.

I agree he may lose but get killed I don't think so.

The way i see it! Unlike most of Royce's fight, there are 2 things that jeopardizes him in this one. 1 is the cage and 2 (the bigger) is the short time limit and the possible restand ups. If Hughe focuses on finishing Gracie as if the life of his 1st born depended on it, there is no way this fight will be a walk in the park. I just hope Hughe fights like a true warrior and goes for the finish rather than let the Judges dictate the outcome... because we all know he has the ability to keep Royce on the bottom and snooze out for a JD.

Royce by KO with a wild-eyed haymaker - opening moments of rd. 1.

When did MAtt become the next Dela Hoya. Saku would kill Matt now not to mention in 2000 when Royce faced him. Matt vs Saku:Takedowns:MAtt, Stiking:SAku,Submissions:Saku.

Hughes isnt an explosive GNP destroyer like Fedor or Kid or Trigg (yes, Trigg), he is methodically dominating. Royce is methodically defensive and crafty that way so I dont see Royce being taken out in the first. Maybe 2nd though...

"Matt vs Saku: Takedowns:MAtt"

somehow, i dont see Matt taking down Rampage, Silva, CroCop, Igor, and Belfort