Royler-Sudo...

My sources tell me this fight is going down in K-1 (MMA match) Who do you pick?

wow awesome matchup. I think sudo because of mma experience but i could be wrong.

Advantage Sudo. I think he'll clown him. I hope it's a good fight.

The question is, will Royler complain when he loses, because he didn't actually die in the ring?

if this fight happens this is like the first time a Gracie has fought outside of Pride in like forever.

great match up. i'd like to see what the rules and how long the rounds will be. the longer the rounds, the better for royler.. 5 min rounds might not be enough for him. also, sudo will have a pretty good weight advantage right? royler goes at 143 and sudo prob weighs 163 ish and cuts to 155.

Sudo by GNP...If he doesnt hit a tornado kick first.

sudo

Royler Gracie by Rickson's waterbottle. 1st round KO. on the real though, it's be a great fight.

no. that's not true. so your saying Saku is not a real fighter for not finishing royce in 20-25 minutes. they fought for 90 minutes.

Sudo

"if this fight happens this is like the first time a Gracie has fought outside of Pride in like forever."

Crosley Gracie fought in Pancrase last August.

I hope like hell this fight happens.

Woah I'm having a premonition *rubbing temples*, I see, I see Royler sitting on his arse with his feet in the air and I also see, ah, I also see Genki Sudo kicking him the legs.

Sudo is bigger and better in MMA

LOL @ Todd 82

Todd is correct

gennki by sprawl and brawl

"Is their any footage fo the Rodrigo v. Sudo match floating around? " Yes, It is on the ADCC dvd...

C'mon Sudo is incredible fighter....Sudo by saca'de chucha!!!

Rodrigo clowned him?!??! WTF?

rod has like 40 ibs on sudo but still couldn't do shit to him.

ttt