Ruby Ridge documentary on Netflix...wow.

Just watch it alright?

I think I did.  Is it a new one? 

Absolutely disgusting how that situation was handled.  

I saw it

Ugly stuff

It’s only an hour long, but there are at least a half dozen face palms.

RATINGSKILLER -

Entrapment 

100% 

Then watch Waco: The Rules of Engagement.

They murdered a child then shot a unarmed woman holding a baby.  How in the fuck aren't one of these guys rotting in jail.   

his family was innocent but Randy was pretty nuts

sewich -

They murdered a child then shot a unarmed woman holding a baby.  How in the fuck aren't one of these guys rotting in jail.   

They were poor white people 

sewich - 

The law can get away with that.

Are we really at the point again when we feel bad for poeple that shoot feds serving warrants? Jesus. Let's do Waco too. 

sewich -

The guy that either killed the mom or the baby was later promoted by Bush. That is when I really started to question Republicans and found Ron Paul.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lon_Horiuchi

Fake Pie - 

Are we really at the point again when we feel bad for poeple that shoot feds serving warrants? Jesus. Let's do Waco too. 

Do you have something else to add to that comment or you just ignorant? Maybe you are just being a dick, I can't tell.

I think there are 2 Ruby Ridge docs on Netflix

Fake Pie -

Looks like somebody needs to watch the documentary. 

Ok, I'm.in the middle of watching this and seriously what the fuck? Somebody kills the wife and they didn't bother to tell the people handling the negotiations?