Rude and Attacko chillin @tj fight

"Rude I hope you never show up with those on to roll in class!

I'd be better off than with the flower shorts!

lol, stick to the flower shorts..

*convulses*

*waits for romoshop of attacko.....*

"chuck asked if he could take a pic w/ me....."

LOL!!!

I have already suffered enough mental abuse of romoshops to last me a lifetime at the hands of JHR

""chuck asked if he could take a pic w/ me....."
LOL!!! "

what....what's so funny is that not beleivable?
seriously though I have met him like 3 times and every time he is super cool and seems to genuinely enjoy meeting people he took pics with me ant attack and with our girl's.....

Chack = Class act

as for Chack vs Tito ......to hard to say and weird cuz Dean is training partner with Tito.....

"*waits for romoshop of attacko.....*"

It's coming...just not tonight! ;)

shouldnt that be Dean Lister in that picture with you 2

;)

ttt for Dean and his "boyz" :)

ttt

Oh shit maybe I was drunk...... Dean was there.....maybe that really is me in the thong?

LOL!

rude,

Pictures never lie.

;)

LMMFAO :)

*Right click save as *

:)

JHR,

Somebody got their photoshop program back...

;)

"The guy in the middle definately takes it in the ass."

Dean is not going to be happy about that comment!

"The guy in the middle definately takes it in the ass."

MJ you a girl? what the hell did he do to you to make you so bitter?

I would say some smooth comeback but ....weird talking smack to a girl.....and anyways i'm not in the middle.....heh

LOL!!!

OHHHHHH Chuck yeah he's cool .....rather funny ....asking to take pictures with me and stuff all night......LOL...

Seriously though It was funny as shit after the pic the announcer says in spanish "we'll have the next fight in a few moments" and Chuck starts yelling "yeah woohoo"
he then looks over and says "I don't know what the fuck they are saying"

even better they asked him to say a few words in the ring he walked in grabs the mic *visibly buzzing hard* and just says "Come watch me in April knock Tito out" then jumps out.....funny shit...well i guess that is normal...don't know what i expected him to do...breakdance maybe rap....

Rude,What was ATTACKO doing in this pic???He claims that you asked him to dress like this...Whatever turns you on, I guess. I don't think that Dean is going to be very happy when he learns about your (you and Attacko) "alternative" lifestyles.