rude co workers

I have this co worker that is super fucking rude. I work front desk at factory she works in shipping. When I can't get hold of someone I have to call her so she can try them on the radio system. I do not have a radio so I can't do it myself.

She acts friendly everyday I come in the morning but any time I call her for help she huff puffs makes a big sigh acts like its the end of the world and even hangs up on me sometimes before I can finish talking.

I've let it slide because I was new here and she's been here for like 10 years but I'm really at the end of my rope as far as patience goes.

2 other people work her position, they understand I have to call them and they never give me any attitude.

I'm ready to snap at this unprofessional douche. We are in security and you're supposed to be professional and back each other up.

Now I have to see her every day because our shifts intersect.

If I put in a complaint its going to be very uncomfortable working there but I'm tired of her.ducking attitude.

What would u do

Don't snap. Confront her civilly, and privately, voice your concerns, Reinforce what it is you are doing, and why you need her assistance.

Record all of this.

Do not stick your cock in her vagina.

Do stick your cock in her mouth.

Channel your inner Robbie from KFC....

Al Cappucino - Do not stick your cock in her vagina.

Do stick your cock in her mouth.

This.

She obviously wants it in the butt. Phone Post

Stop being such a whiney woman about that.
Next time, when you call her, say: "Yo, cunt, get John Smith on the line and no hissy fits."

Isaac Bickerstaff -

Ooohhh wait.  Is she a great big fat person?

This guy gets it. Phone Post 3.0

sycotik -

Lol. Straight up fucking lol. Phone Post 3.0

Just go talk to her. She may not even realize she is being rude. Just make sure there is someone else nearby that way if she is a huge thunder cunt and tries to later on say you harassed her, you dont get fired.

Lol @ OP working the front desk and the woman is in shipping. Phone Post 3.0

frampton337 - Lol @ OP working the front desk and the woman is in shipping. Phone Post 3.0
I didn't even realize that until you posted it, hahahahahahahaha Phone Post 3.0

THE old "hidden turd in her desk drawer" might do the trick

Yes ...one of your turds

sycotik -

Yes. Phone Post 3.0

treat her the way Bart Simpson treats Moe...see how many interesting pages you can slip by in a week.

the whole factory will thank you.

Make a game out of it and mock her, she'll either stop or you'll have the satisfaction of getting under her skin.

"Hey, Bertha, I know this is a huge deal and I feel guilty requesting such a Herculian task of you, but can you push the button on the radio and call Frankie?"

You haven't worked with cunty women before.

I do all the time. I don't let thier shit bother me. As long as it doesn't interfere with work my work I don't give 2 shits what they say or what kind of attitude they have.

You are not changing thier attitude and usually if you call them out on thier bullshit they either stop.. or you become thier dreaded enemy and they go out of thier way to make your life as miserable as thier life is.

I stopped giving a shit about cunty attitudes at work a while ago. I just do my job and ignore that shit.

They usually are doing that anyway because they feel like some kind of tough person and that feel that they are better than everyone else. If you show that thier actions bother you, you have just put them on a pedestal and proven to them that they can effect you emotionally. Congrats they now have power over you. Phone Post 3.0

Believe me. No woman in any field can match the cuntyness of a cunt working in either the icu or emergency department. Phone Post 3.0

CuddleBug -

Make a game out of it and mock her, she'll either stop or you'll have the satisfaction of getting under her skin.

"Hey, Bertha, I know this is a huge deal and I feel guilty requesting such a Herculian task of you, but can you push the button on the radio and call Frankie?"

Do this it will really piss her off Phone Post 3.0

Ya that shit can backfire. It's just not worth it or your going to be in tit for tat with a female coworker and they always have HR on thier side. Just do your job and ignore her unless she interferes with yours.

I had a coworker in the icu. When he got sick of the nurses constantly being cunts he brought out a bowl of milk and laid it on a table in front of them and said... meow.

I laughed my ass off. Later on in the shifts his patient started crashing hard. Guess who helped him... me. Guess who just gave enough token help so they wouldn't get in trouble? Him. Guess who kept interfering with his work? Them.

Who got all the sick patients? Us. Guess who left that hostile environment? Us. Phone Post 3.0

Grope her boobs cunty women like being groped.