Rules for Royce v. Akebono

lol Royce is trying to pull guard but he can't reach him.

lol at that pic

I think assuming akenobo can punch is assuming a lot. He will throw some big haymakers, get tired, go to the ground and get submitted. You heard it here first.

That picture is awesome! LMAO!!!

The fight is going to be a freakshow. I'd like to see skills beat the fat man but i'd bet it goes to a draw.

Gonna be a total waste of time and hype if it goes to a draw. Why does Royce like rules that allow for a draw in his last few fights?

Butterbean barely touched Sudo before being Heel hooked.

I can see Royce using the same strategy - but I would not count out Akebono, he is a BIG, STRONG man.

I don't like Gracie special rules... Not one bit.

Mainly because they started the whole no-rules fighting, yet now they need to have a myriad of them...

No dice IMO.

People are really underestimating Akebono. The guy is amazing athlete who's lost to the top dogs in K-1. Roufus was the worst guy he fought and there were some close calls in that one.

I wouldn't be surprised if a few of those punches Akebono missed left, ahem, a mark shall we say, on Roufus' underwear.

How the Royce I saw against Yoshida and everybody make sound like some sort of demigod, is going to get Akebono off of his feet is beyond me.