V. USER CONDUCT
You agree to not use the Service to:
(A) violate or solicit the violation of any applicable local, state, national or international law;
(B) infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights and privacy or publicity rights;
(C) upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that:
(1) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or invasive of another's privacy;
(2) consists of instructional information on illegal activities, including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking, and phreaking;
(3) constitutes sexual material of an obscene nature or that violates local, state or national laws. This includes obscene text, images, videos, sounds, or links to page(s) containing same, either explicitly, or contained in the properties of an otherwise acceptable image;
(4) unless otherwise noted, contains nudity, or that clearly shows a sexual situation;
(5) contains software viruses, Trojan horses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
(6) you do not have a right to upload or post due to contractual or other legal obligation;
(7) is in violation of proprietary rights of others, including, without limitation, copyrighted software, music, photographs, text, videos or artwork. Of particular concern is the unauthorized copying, duplication, or transferring of instructional and event video. Do not leave any contact information for yourself in a thread mentioning fight or instructional video tapes or DVDs. Do not post the url of any web site that offers bootleg video, either for sale in videotape or DVD form, or for download.
(8) is in violation of privacy rights of others. Private information includes but is not limited to drug use, infidelity, sexual orientation, home address, phone and other contact information, Social Security number, or credit card number;
(D) spam or disseminate multiple messages, particularly those promoting any product, service, web site, board or venture, on the Service through unsolicited electronic mail messages to third parties, through posting on a board, through making comments, through uploading video content, or by any other means. The appropriate dissemination of information about your service or product is allowed with any professional membership. If your efforts are charitable, no professional membership is required.
(E) troll, or post specious arguments, flames, or personal attacks in a manner to and for no other purpose than to attract predictable responses, annoy someone, or disrupt a discussion;
(F) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a MixedMartialArts.com official, moderator, member, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(G) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
(H) disseminate content off topic, particularly those promoting any product, service, web site, board or venture, on the Service through unsolicited electronic mail messages to third parties, through posting on a board, through making comments, through uploading video content, or by any other means.
(I) interfere with or disrupt the Service, computer servers, or boards accessible through the Service;
(J) behave in a belligerent, inhospitable manner, that casts the great sport of MMA in a poor light. The simple standard is to post only as you would if you were speaking to the person face to face. Prohibited conduct includes but is not limited to:
(1) fighting words, those words that by their very utterance inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace. These include but are not limited to racial, sexual, and religious slurs. If for whatever reason you wish to engage in a MMA contest with another person, it must be approached through the appropriate channels.
(2) swearing at another member of the page, joking or not, or attacking them in a comparable manner.
(3) posting curse words in a thread titles, including masked spellings like Bit** or Sh!T. Swearing should be kept to a minimum generally
(4) posting on the topic of illegal drug use in anything but an educational, informative manner.
Of particular concern are attacks directed at page moderators. Of highest concern are prominent figures in the field, notably fighters. These individuals are due respect and admiration. If you must post negative comments, these must be respectful, as if you were speaking to the person in question face to face. However, prominent figures in the community are in turn subject to the Terms of Service identically to any other member of the community, without exception.
(K) post content that is not family friendly. In addition to photos and videos which contain nudity or sexual activities, here are some other examples of unacceptable content:
(1) Lewd or provocative images;
(2) Crude or indecent language, including adult stories;
(3) Sexual tips or advice;
(4) Sexual fetish sites (e.g. foot fetish content);
(5) Adult toys or products;
(6)Ads or links to external sites containing adult content.
In short, if you wouldn't be comfortable viewing what you post at work or with family members around, then it probably isn't appropriate to post on MixedMartialArts.com.