Rules & guidelines on the 'Fighter bashing' rule!

The only time this rule is null and void is when the OP is a fighter. Since as we all know, OP is a phaggot in all threads.

rushinbear - with that, Rockhold crushes Bisping within 2 rounds
Ban! Phone Post 3.0

FRAT this MM!!! points down south

and if my memory serves me, which is a stretch as many know, fighter bashing was when they were actually here participating and reading, etc. It was fighter bashing that basically made them leave. evidently words hit harder than pillow fists.

We're not allowed to give sexual tips or swear?

Isn't that half of the fucking OG?

rushinbear - and if my memory serves me, which is a stretch as many know, fighter bashing was when they were actually here participating and reading, etc. It was fighter bashing that basically made them leave. evidently words hit harder than pillow fists.

Yeah but there are still a few left every now and then, and don't want to lose them either.

Teh UG would not be teh same without Killa Bee and Uncle Creepy.

Morgz - 
rushinbear - and if my memory serves me, which is a stretch as many know, fighter bashing was when they were actually here participating and reading, etc. It was fighter bashing that basically made them leave. evidently words hit harder than pillow fists.

Yeah but there are still a few left every now and then, and don't want to lose them either.

and if I saw that going on I would deal with it.

Killa B is a Killa B-I Itch!

Kidding, sorry Ben. Please don't knee me to death.

Words hurt guys. Dominick Cruz even said so. Phone Post 3.0

Fighter bashing rules:

- feel free to call Ronda Rouse a slut, bitch, shitty fighter, fat

- don't say anything about Cyborg even if it's 100% factual, or you'll be frozen or banned

- Tito is fair game Phone Post 3.0

TTT for Nogi Bear's great post!

I love Kirik, Chris, Jason, UG Blog, Reebok, Dana, Adept Mobile, and the UFC. 

This message has not been edited in any way by moderators, or employees of Mixed Martial Arts Dot Com or Zuffa LLC. Phone Post 3.0

rushinbear -
Morgz - 

and if I saw that going on I would deal with it.
But if you seen someone slagging off a British fighter you'd just let it slide, yeah?

Bisping and McGregor (and Honda) get ripped a new one on here daily by anonymous cowards and the moderators just let it all slide!!

..... Be a different story if I was red! I'd fairly abs justly moderate, monitor and clean our beautiful site from the toilet it's turned into Phone Post 3.0

And** Phone Post 3.0

orcus - Fighter bashing rules:

- feel free to call Ronda Rouse a slut, bitch, shitty fighter, fat

- don't say anything about Cyborg even if it's 100% factual, or you'll be frozen or banned

- Tito is fair game Phone Post 3.0
Lighthearted criminal jokes about jon jones get you called a fighter bashing racist. Phone Post 3.0

TTT Phone Post 3.0

BonesNose - So i cant offer to give female fighter mustache rides anymore..... Phone Post 3.0
That's a micro aggression bro. Phone Post 3.0

what does slagging off a British fighter mean?

rushinbear - what does slagging off a British fighter mean?

I think he means trashing a British fighter.

guess it depends on how its stated...