Rulon Gardner, WTF Happened

He'll most likely lose more weight than anybody else on that show.

Mike Tyson was never near 400lbs. Maybe close to 300 at his fattest.

alborzlives - Mike Tyson was never near 400lbs. Maybe close to 300 at his fattest.
 That's fucking fat.

alborzlives - Mike Tyson was never near 400lbs. Maybe close to 300 at his fattest.

Well I heard more like 350. According recent media reports he's lost 130 pounds and given how he looks today I seriously doubt he's walking at anything less than 200-220. Which suggests that he was well over 300.

ok i suppose he might be more like 200 now. he is pretty skinny these days. but still.

"He'll most likely lose more weight than anybody else on that show."

Agree, CD. He certainly should have the background traits to do so.

I'd hit that little ex-fatty sitting next to them.

No wonder his snowmobile stalled out.

It's not a surprise. Even someone like Michael Jordan who has freakish genetics got a pot belly just a few years after retiring from his playing days.

The top level athletes trained to be the very best, not be in decent shape and stay healthy. Most also never had the best eating habits since they could eat whatever they wanted with the amount of training they did. The combination of those things leads to this happening, because it's a different switch going from training to compete and training to stay in shape. The motivation just isn't the same.

alborzlives - I'd hit that little ex-fatty sitting next to them.

Looks like she has some form of mental retardation.

Not cool bro, not cool.

..in related news, anyone see Karl Malone lately? He looks more like Oliver Miller.