Rumble 9 March 20!!!!!

Hello, again, Marc-Andre!

Adam was supposed to fight at 165 lbs and Jesse at 170 lbs...I think/thought...whatever.

I hope Lee finds Adam an opponent regardless. Eitherway we'll see y'all in Lethbridge this weekend!

WILLIE

Adam Laporte is an allstar. He should fight Kajan that would be a cool fight.Or what about Hamzeh?
Hopefully Jesse gets better. Lauro vs. Condon-is this a mismatch? I heard Lauro was wicked tough.

Yeah, I agree with Wyatt...err, the Debater! Kajan would be a good opponent for Adam. Can it happen or is this too short of notice for both guys? Eitherway it will be a great card and the Lauro-Condon fight should be stellar, too!!

WILLIE

Do you guys still have a website?

www.mixedmartialarts.ca

hope to see everyone this weekend!

Lets go Ben Harris and Cameron Brown. Camerons fight is for a light heavy title is it not?

hey willie good to hear Adam is fighting again I hope you find him a fight he is a great fighter and a great guy. very exciting to watch from what i remember. Hope you guys are all well in Calgary say hi to Brian and everyone for Mike and I

David Nicholls

ttt

I half to ditto what Nicholls said. Great guys out there.

how bout you Dave? When do we get to see you get back in the ring?

i'm old and fat now i don't think i would make a good fight for anyone anymore. Unless I can get in a women's division and cover the ring with jello. Thanks for asking and actually you never know if the right organization asked or needed someone I could be convince to fight again

what about yourself?

I'm slowly getting back on the horse. I have this thing called motivational issues lol and can never seem to do what I need to do before I get in there. And keep vowing to never do it again without properly training, but it's hard when you get that bug!