Rumble FIRED!

Am I the only one who thinks that this is too bad? I'm glad that Belfort, one of my all time favorites, won. I also think that Johnson is a young exciting fighter with a lot of talent and room to grow. I'd like him to find a weight class, MW or LHW, and get some easier fighters than Belfort who, IMO, is top 5.

fucking bullshit

Anthony "bumble" Johnson..

orcus -  Johnson vs Manhoef in SF.

easy fight for Johnson.. 

rebel927 - Am I the only one who thinks that this is too bad? I'm glad that Belfort, one of my all time favorites, won. I also think that Johnson is a young exciting fighter with a lot of talent and room to grow. I'd like him to find a weight class, MW or LHW, and get some easier fighters than Belfort who, IMO, is top 5.

I see what you did there .... Well played ....

sin_tax - This was his first time cutting to this weight class and he would have made if not for the Doc stepping in. Dana should give him one more chance.

Not sure if serious?

sin_tax - This was his first time cutting to this weight class and he would have made if not for the Doc stepping in. Dana should give him one more chance.

Oh my little foob. This is his first time fighting at 185, MOVING UP FROM 170!!

FAIL .....

For me it want only him missing weight

it was his attitude towards it.....i'm glad he got fired

Excuses and he seemed like a unapologetic ass Phone Post

spliff - 
orcus -  Johnson vs Manhoef in SF.

easy fight for Johnson.. 

Okay, Johnson vs Mousasi at 205.

needs to be someone with decent takedown defense.. Johnson vs Robbie Lawler 

Nice.

These 12ers. They're slick.

How bout johnson fight nate marquart for a chance back

Fuck him! I'm glad he's gone. I wanted to be a fan, but he's just not likeable.

This is temporary. Uncle Dana is making an example. Rumble will knock out a couple people and will be back within 2012. Phone Post

Warrior Bahn - He should only get signed with Strikeforce as a light heavyweight

Shw imo :) Phone Post

Like others have said he'll fight a couple of guys on local cards prove he can make weight and be back soon

Hell lets see aj vs Mccorkle lol im COMPLETELY jk Phone Post

Lorenzo probably decided this. Fighters not making weight is the thing that upsets him the most.

Rumble vs Daley at a catchweight of 155-256 Phone Post

You guys are harsh...He would make quick work of Rockhold. Phone Post