Rumble FIRED!

Dream 2012 NYE Freak Fight vs Punk Minowa.

Minowa requests that he is under 400lbs by Christmas though. Phone Post

I say he goes to Bellator @ 185, he'd be a good test and a legit opponent for Hector Lombard. Probably the biggest name Lombard has fought. Phone Post

Masakatsu Funaki - Why do some of you think it will be Strikeforce? Does it make sense that Dana says "three strikes and you're out" fires him, and then rehires him immediately thereafter? Phone Post

Thats what i was gonna say, i think he's out of the Zuffa picture. I'd say BAMMA or Bellator Imo Phone Post

Johnson vs Hector Lombardo in Bellator.

Boofhead3 -
Masakatsu Funaki - Why do some of you think it will be Strikeforce? Does it make sense that Dana says "three strikes and you're out" fires him, and then rehires him immediately thereafter? Phone Post

Thats what i was gonna say, i think he's out of the Zuffa picture. I'd say BAMMA or Bellator Imo Phone Post

I really can't imagine that it will be BAMMA.They have numerous issues,including not paying fighters.And it seems like they just kept postponing Nates debut so they could force him to go. Phone Post

Megatherium - Back to 170. He needs to get back to beating up much smaller men. That's really his niche in the sport.

No way he will make 170 again! :-/

Katsumoto - Dana will probably un-fire him next week.

Only if he makes a donation to a weight crisis center.

Atleast he will have his pit bull business Phone Post

I don't care what happens to him, now. I'll probably watch, wherever he goes; but I have fuck all respect for the man

His real strength was that he'd constantly be massive compared to his opponents, but he wasn't content to just be a few pounds heavier; he literally had this idea that "well, I'm a wrestler and I know how to cut weight, so I'll be able to lose as much as I like" and so he'd bulk up and then be unable to lose it.

Not only is this dangerous and unprofessional; it's plain fucking stupid

Strikeforce LHW champion in 2012. Calling it now. Phone Post

UGCTT_Fraser_Finlay - Strikeforce LHW champion in 2012. Calling it now. Phone Post

Or Belator. Strikeforce would not be possible if Dana has bumped him from Zuffa, or just the UFC. If AJ is gone from Zuffa then my post changes to:

Bellator LHW champion in 2012. Calling it now. Phone Post

If he can make weight, I would love to see Johnson vs Lombard

Zakmma -  If he can make weight, I would love to see Johnson vs Lombard

Maybe if Bellator does this in a non-title fight.

But to have that as a title fight, Johnson needs to win tournament. No way he can make weight three times in 7-8 weeks.

Sudo21 - 
Zakmma -  If he can make weight, I would love to see Johnson vs Lombard

Maybe if Bellator does this in a non-title fight.

But to have that as a title fight, Johnson needs to win tournament. No way he can make weight three times in 7-8 weeks.

this,

AJ isnt very well suited for Bellator's style imo, he'd  prob have more luck in Bellator

Still love AJ.  I'll be watching whenever he fights again.  

Damn. AJ had his second chance and blew it. Not surprised by this decision. But AJ is still a very talented fighter, he'll be back in the UFC soon. Phone Post

Dana White

@

it's his job to be on weight u moron! He moved to 85 and still blew it!!!

7 hours ago

Mark Hardy

Am I awake yet or still dreaming, AJ has a successful "cut" at last?

5 hours ago

AJ is way too good to not be in the UFC. Dan Hardy on the other hand, shoulda been outta there a long time ago

Uh...who do you blame? Seriously? You fucking blame Anthony Johnson.

Quit cutting so much weight and fight guys your own size.