Rumble has a message for Ryan Bader

http://imgur.com/nNVtH98

Blue please Phone Post 3.0

Just came to post this from Facebook lol

Just read that Ryan Bader said he's the number one contender. Well, imo, he isn't by any means. How can a true athlete feel that he/she is the next best in line for a title shot when they haven't fought anybody in the top 3 of rankings?
Have some pride! Don't run or hide...
Let's fight to see who's the real number one contender.
I WANT TO FIGHT YOU RYAN BADER! I respect you and your abilities, but LET'S FIGHT AND SEE WHO'S THE REAL NUMBER ONE CONTENDER!
Are you up for the challenge? I'll be waiting, Sir... Phone Post 3.0

Rumble by rumble in the first round Phone Post 3.0

Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - http://imgur.com/nNVtH98

Blue please Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

Always bet on black.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTDeOPFr9e4

Bader can pull it off if he takes it into deep waters. It wouldn't be pretty though. Phone Post 3.0

so now rumble is dissing Rashad cause he's not with Glenn Robinson anymore? Phone Post 3.0

SouthBrooklyn - so now rumble is dissing Rashad cause he's not with Glenn Robinson anymore? Phone Post 3.0
How is he dissing Rashad in any way? Lol Phone Post 3.0

Fold me like one of your lawn chairs -
SouthBrooklyn - so now rumble is dissing Rashad cause he's not with Glenn Robinson anymore? Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Fold me like one of your lawn chairs - 

Rumble is 100% on point here but I doubt he would've said something like this if Rashad was still with the Blackzilians.

Nayla -

Rumble is 100% on point here but I doubt he would've said something like this if Rashad was still with the Blackzilians.
Rashid is still with the Blackzilians just not managed by Glenn. Phone Post 3.0

Nayla -

Rashad was ranked #5 though, so it still has no bearing. Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - Rumble by rumble in the first round Phone Post 3.0
#WHITELIVESMATTER Phone Post 3.0

Bader has a far better resume recently then Rumble. Rumble has a loss and Bader has beat a pile of top 10 guys. Bader should get the next shot and Rumble should go get another win. Only way this fight makes sense is if Jones comes back and if I am Bader then I say I'll sit out and wait for my title shot as he deserves it.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Bader has a far better resume recently then Rumble. Rumble has a loss and Bader has beat a pile of top 10 guys. Bader should get the next shot and Rumble should go get another win. Only way this fight makes sense is if Jones comes back and if I am Bader then I say I'll sit out and wait for my title shot as he deserves it.
No. Phone Post 3.0

Nayla -

Rashad was ranked #5 though, so it still has no bearing. Phone Post 3.0

My bad.

Uni man - Just came to post this from Facebook lol

Just read that Ryan Bader said he's the number one contender. Well, imo, he isn't by any means. How can a true athlete feel that he/she is the next best in line for a title shot when they haven't fought anybody in the top 3 of rankings?
Have some pride! Don't run or hide...
Let's fight to see who's the real number one contender.
I WANT TO FIGHT YOU RYAN BADER! I respect you and your abilities, but LET'S FIGHT AND SEE WHO'S THE REAL NUMBER ONE CONTENDER!
Are you up for the challenge? I'll be waiting, Sir... Phone Post 3.0
You're not watching UFC 193 either then hey Phone Post 3.0

Rumble would destroy him

If this fight gets signed then Bader will need a training injury to avoid it. There's no point in fighting that man unless it's a title fight for Rousey-money.

If Bader amps up his cardio he could grind Rumble out, kind of like DC, sans a submission. It's the only smart strategy against a monster puncher like Anthony. Phone Post 3.0