RUMBLE JOHNSON vs. THE OUTLAW $$$$$$ BET

My boy Rumble (the next UFC Welterweight Champion of the World) is gonna beat that Brit ass tomorrow night. 

I got Rumble, you have The Outlaw

$10 each to first 5 Bluenamers to accept
(no muds)

Paypal ONLY
(that's how I pay, that's how you will be paid)

I have a track record of paying my debts on here both $$$$$ and SN bets:  semtex_girlfriend, BJforBrocksSwock, lincecum_in_my_eyeball are all former SN's of mine. 

Many UGers have won cash money from me betting and losing fight bets. 

jjj2121 can vouch for me as he's won a couple of times from me. He knows me from my original SN tbizzle

I typically watch the fights on delay so if you win you will be paid no later than Sunday. 

WHICH OF YOU BRIT LOVING BITCHES AIN'T SKEERED?

He's going to bust Hardy up, but I don't think he's got any shot of winning the belt.  He can't consistently make the weight, and he's helpless off of his back, not good since the division is ruled by wrestlers.

I came in here hoping you were picking Hardy so I could make some easy $$ off you lol.

RUMBLEEEE!!!!!

Might buy a blue so u can pay for part of it:) Phone Post

Charles4 -  Might buy a blue so u can pay for part of it:)
If you're coming on, COME ON!!!!!!!!

I'll take this bet.

Boned By Jones -  I'll take this bet.

Good deal.

4 left peoples 

rumble all day homey!!

I would love to take you up on this but Hardy is gonna get starched.  

jjj2121 -  He's going to bust Hardy up, but I don't think he's got any shot of winning the belt.  He can't consistently make the weight, and he's helpless off of his back, not good since the division is ruled by wrestlers.

When he's the #1 contender and has a chance to beat that Canadian ass, me and you will have another bet.  Of course he's gotta get through Koscheck first though.............

Stuart Scott's Eyeball - 
jjj2121 -  He's going to bust Hardy up, but I don't think he's got any shot of winning the belt.  He can't consistently make the weight, and he's helpless off of his back, not good since the division is ruled by wrestlers.

When he's the #1 contender and has a chance to beat that Canadian ass, me and you will have another bet.  Of course he's gotta get through Koscheck first though.............

Don't divvy that bet up, I want every cent of that action.

Im in Phone Post

NightHawkBonedMyPride -  Im in
Accepted

Mr Sponge -  Im in
Accepted.

only 2 left

jjj2121 - 
Stuart Scott's Eyeball - 

Don't divvy that bet up, I want every cent of that action.

I might have to get odds.........................

Chomas -  can I get in still?

Yes I got 2 spots left.  

U wanna bet?

Stuart Scott's Eyeball - 
Chomas -  can I get in still?

Yes I got 2 spots left.  

U wanna bet?

Chomas, Please confirm if you want in. 

Tbizzle gettin cocky.. lol

good luck my fren

RickStorm - Tbizzle gettin cocky.. lol

good luck my fren