Rumble vs. Glover

Who takes this? I think I got Rumble by TKO.

I like the way you think sir. VU Phone Post 3.0

This is a very good idea Phone Post 3.0

Either way someone will be sleeping..... I am ok with that.
Strong potential for a decision as the are both strong at the same things.... But nope, someone will be KO'd Phone Post 3.0

I'd watch it. Most definitely. Phone Post 3.0

The 80th thread about this fight Phone Post 3.0

Is it main event worthy? Shit I mean to me it is... To general public, would they be interested? Phone Post 3.0

Yup. This is the fight that needs to happen next.

If Rumble wins, he gets a title shot.

If Glover wins, give him a #1 contender fight vs Rashad.

Pure pickem fight right now. Bet it would end up a grappling match. Phone Post 3.0

Cadillacphat - Is it main event worthy? Shit I mean to me it is... To general public, would they be interested? Phone Post 3.0

Could main event a UFN card or could make a good co-main for a PPV.

I think Glover got a little overrated by beating a washed up Rampage and a solid but distinctly 2nd tier Bader. I was shocked as hell at how Rumble dominated Davis. I think Rumble probably beats most guys in the division, except for Jones, Gustafsson, and maybe Rashad depending on how well he comes back from injury.

That fight on the same card as Jones/Gus would be huge and if Rumble won big it would create a star.

I'm not sure Glover's standup is more polished than Rumble's. Glover strikes me more as a slugger/brawler while Rumble is better at using range and mixing things up.

Glover is a natural striker, but he's not that technically sound. He has massive power, but it's really telegraphed. If Rumble, or any good lhw game plans for the Chuck right and the JDS lead uppercut by smothering Glover, he's in trouble.

Rumble might be hesitant to shoot like he did against arlovski considering Glover's bjj Phone Post 3.0