Rumblefish

Rumblefish has a notoriously spastic colon. His fecal matter could be used as a biological weapon. Your ebro's honor isn't worth the bad aids. Have you thought about the collateral damage if it got in the air or water supply? 

And after he's been drinking......that's on you!

TryhardNobody - 

Rumblefish will beat your gay ass, then throw you in the back of his ambulance and run over a black man on the way to the hospital

TryhardNobody -

Rumblefish will beat your gay ass, then throw you in the back of his ambulance and run over a black man on the way to the hospital

Spare me whatever it is that goes on in people's minds who have no fuckup my clue what they are talking about when it comes to beating the living shit out of someone who is begging for the "frest l"Es napa pâté"
Translation:

Final nap of the fag Phone Post 3.0

So you are going to beat up someone over a stupid Internet post? Maybe a break from here is in order, I think it's getting to you. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know....RF has skillz.

First. Phone Post 3.0

Lighten up, Francis.

FatChrist Magic -

Lighten up, Francis.

Just don't like him and wanted my dislike to be publc Phone Post 3.0

BAHHHAHAHAHHHAHA!!!!!! you really are the BIGGEST embarrassment of a fucking ASSCLOWN on this forum tonight.

I made sarcastic remarks to a pothead (not even to you) on another thread, and you ROPID RAGE THE FUCK OUT???

Dude- you have mental issues. And, coming from ME,....that's saying something.

I cant help but laugh at your "dirt naps" threats.

What a poser FAG.

The only legit guys that use that phrase are Special Forces and some regular hardcore soldiers. (of which I'm CERTAIN your little candyass is NEITHER)

Here, I wrote you a Haiku:

Hi 2 breath 2 feel

What a fucking fag you are

Internet Ass clown

I hope you like it

I've taken a few dirt naps in my life. Not my proudest moments. I feel asleep in a bush once too. Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu - I don't know....RF has skillz.
I trained with him when he was in Hawaii a few years back and he is definitely not a beginner Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody -

And then he'll toss you out and put the black guy inside. Phone Post 3.0

Yea?

Just saw the thread.... What the fuck is OPs problem? Phone Post 3.0

Rumblefish - BAHHHAHAHAHHHAHA!!!!!! you really are the BIGGEST embarrassment of a fucking ASSCLOWN on this forum tonight.

I made sarcastic remarks to a pothead (not even to you) on another thread, and you ROPID RAGE THE FUCK OUT???

Dude- you have mental issues. And, coming from ME,....that's saying something.

I cant help but laugh at your "dirt naps" threats.

What a poser FAG.

The only legit guys that use that phrase are Special Forces and some regular hardcore soldiers. (of which I'm CERTAIN your little candyass is NEITHER)

Here, I wrote you a Haiku:

Hi 2 breath 2 feel

What a fucking fag you are

Internet Ass clown

I hope you like it
I'd like to open my response with dude.. But you are no dude, far from it. Ur special forces buddies who say dirt nap? I don't give a shit where I heard it, I know zero female Rangers you slug. However I do k ow that there wasnt much sarcasm In your post Cheney.i just don't like the way u see things

And I'm letting you know you know your a tool Phone Post 3.0

Hindu Nuffin - 
TryhardNobody -

Let's not get carried away here!

Someonestolemysocks - Just saw the thread.... What the fuck is OPs problem? Phone Post 3.0

well, basically- he's an idiot? psycho? Billy Badass?

He should change his name to "The Dirt Nap- hander- outer guy!"

DaveFu - 
Hindu Nuffin - 
TryhardNobody -

Let's not get carried away here!

yes! Lets dial it back a notch, please!

Submissable - I've taken a few dirt naps in my life. Not my proudest moments. I feel asleep in a bush once too. Phone Post 3.0
I respect that. Humble men have tasted dirt Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0