Rumbles new job?

Brett Rogers got him in the tire section at a Walmart. Correction, Super Walmart.

Maitreya - I just heard Rumble has the opportunity to run the Scrub A Dub car wash down in Florida.... like as in Management .. So yeah. Rumble knows what he doing people.... Not just any ole Car wash people. We talkin Scrub A Dub
Ohhhhh shit..SCRUB-A-DUB!! this is HUGE

Head Shrink

Humphrey -
TexDeuce - IN to find out what his new job is. I just can't believe the hardest hitter in UFC history in his prime would retire. DC will be done soon enough as he is pushing 40 and Rumble could catch Jones with a bomb. Or Jones could get suspended again for being a low life retard.

I just can't believe it, Rumble should continue fighting. Him at HW would be interesting.

i think DC is right that rumble panics when his initial flurry wears off. he was looking for a way out of that fight.

he would NEVER beat jones

The dude is too good, he'll be back. he got performance of the night bonuses 5 of his last 7 fights. but it's pretty clear when someone gets the upper hand his head goes away. jones would take advantage of that if he's not winded from doing blow, dating underage girls, running from police, returning to the scene of the crime to get his blow/money, or from forgetting to inject his steroids.

Christ bones has a hell of a public dirty laundry list. Forgot dude had like 2 16 year olds in his car when he smashed it against a pole. Fucking psycho

I seriously can't wait to hear what rumbles job is gonna be....