Rumor: Brock Lesnar returning to UFC

WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar is rumored to be returning to the UFC in the near future. The @TalkMMA Twitter account, which has revealed a few stories in the past, reports that Lesnar and Paul Heyman were at UFC HQ to meet with company officials during International Fight Week earlier this month.

This should be taken as a rumor for now but their report says Lesnar's return to The Octagon is imminent, likely for the November 4th show from Madison Square Garden. They also state that Lesnar is expected to drop the WWE Universal Title at the SummerSlam pay-per-view in August. @TalkMMA also noted that a second source told them Lesnar is back in the testing pool for USADA.

Fuck that guy.

There was an obvious conspiracy for him to fight at 200, won't pay for any card he's on. Same as I won't pay for any card Jones is on. 

stanneh - Fuck that guy.
!

usada by armbar

We want Brock!

Good, let's see it. Everything has taken such a back seat to Conor nowadays that it'll be nice to have something else with some hype

Jacked white boy coming for some fresh deer meat!

He's gonna abuse Stipé. Deal with it.

Holy fuck, is that pic photoshopped?

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -

no

didn't you watch it?

Steroids are to Brock as Weed is to Diaz

fuck that juicer

I always wanted to see Brock get KO'ed clean. Hope this is true.

42091120969 - 

There was an obvious conspiracy for him to fight at 200, won't pay for any card he's on. Same as I won't pay for any card Jones is on. 

Oh f'n wahhhhh! I'm sure Hunt thought he was fighting a lifelong hard worker who has never touched steroids in his life.

Side note, did he ever meet with USADA officials after the last failed test? Is he off suspension?

Doesn't USADA publish who they test? If so it would be easy to confirm. He won't be given another exemption.

Brock vs GSP

FrontBroRian -
42091120969 - 

Oh f'n wahhhhh! I'm sure Hunt thought he was fighting a lifelong hard worker who has never touched steroids in his life.

Side note, did he ever meet with USADA officials after the last failed test? Is he off suspension?
He will be off later this year

DisIsDeRiddumOfDeNite -

Nope, he actually has a cock sword tattooed on his chest.