Rumor: Brock Lesnar returning to UFC

FrontBroRian -
42091120969 - 

There was an obvious conspiracy for him to fight at 200, won't pay for any card he's on. Same as I won't pay for any card Jones is on. 

Oh f'n wahhhhh! I'm sure Hunt thought he was fighting a lifelong hard worker who has never touched steroids in his life.

Side note, did he ever meet with USADA officials after the last failed test? Is he off suspension?

I didn't say anything about Hunt, just that  it was wrong for the promotion to pull strings for him to cheat and be on the card. It was wrong for him to cheat in the first place, I don't support him. 

42091120969 -
FrontBroRian -
42091120969 - 

There was an obvious conspiracy for him to fight at 200, won't pay for any card he's on. Same as I won't pay for any card Jones is on. 

Oh f'n wahhhhh! I'm sure Hunt thought he was fighting a lifelong hard worker who has never touched steroids in his life.

Side note, did he ever meet with USADA officials after the last failed test? Is he off suspension?

I didn't say anything about Hunt, just that  it was wrong for the promotion to pull strings for him to cheat and be on the card. It was wrong for him to cheat in the first place, I don't support him. 

and what about Jones?

YEAAAAHH

please be true

42091120969 - 
FrontBroRian -
42091120969 - 

How did the UFC pull strings for him to cheat?

Hunt is gonna lose his sh#t.

tenchu - Hunt is gonna lose his sh#t.
Hope he asks for a rematch

who's he going to fight with mir gone? they can't feed him to the wolves and have him turtling right off the bat. Need to milk it

LogProducer -

who's he going to fight with mir gone? they can't feed him to the wolves and have him turtling right off the bat. Need to milk it

He can fight that guy that just choked out Travis Browne or that Razor Blaydes guy.

LogProducer -

Struve

42091120969 -

Black beast vs brock

His WWE contract ends at Wrestle Mania next year if I recall so if anything he would fight next July, unless Vince lets him fight in November. I doubt he loses at Summer Slam as they want him to lose at Mania to Roman Reigns. Least that is what I was told.

Stipe vs Brock? Cmon WME, pull some more crazy shit for ratings!! 

Isn't the USADA site available to search fighters?....it's on Forbes most major sites picking up the story.  Depending on his suspension Brock won't be able to make MSG but if this is all true if UFC does their annual NYE card then for sure Brock can make it.  It would not surprise me if Brock came back UFC is getting a small cut from mayweather and Conor's purse and they need money ASAP

Very possible he's been in the testing pool for months and it just hasn't been reported publicly. Unless a failed test occurs, or a fighter chooses to share the fact that he's in the pool, the news isn't likely to get out.

StankieEdgar -
tenchu - Hunt is gonna lose his sh#t.
Hope he asks for a rematch

I doubt he wants any more of brock.

I vote to allow the fighters in the HW DIVISION to do anything and everything they want.  Imagine UBEREEM VS hulk BROCK 2.  The cage will break like when Brock suplexed big show and broke the ring.  If some one can post you will receive a vote up

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

His WWE contract ends at Wrestle Mania next year if I recall so if anything he would fight next July, unless Vince lets him fight in November. I doubt he loses at Summer Slam as they want him to lose at Mania to Roman Reigns. Least that is what I was told.

Plans changed.

Sierra_Grizzly -
Rhyno5820 -

I vote to allow the fighters in the HW DIVISION to do anything and everything they want.  Imagine UBEREEM VS hulk BROCK 2.  The cage will break like when Brock suplexed big show and broke the ring.  If some one can post you will receive a vote up

Sir thank you.  As promised I voted up

Rematch with Overeem, id love to see him knock Roidreems dick in the dirt!!! There is a god, the UFC is going to be exciting again!!!