Rumor: Dana White benching Conor McGregor until ESPN accepts 7 yrs 3.5 billion

I have no proof but I suspect @Bobbyolympic may be a zionist of some sort!

Definitely circumcised. It’s funny how they always go straight for the “You don’t even know what’s going on!” line. Projection?

I went to dozens of live UFC events in Vegas in the earlier days and never paid close to $80 for a ticket. Things have changed alot. Saw nearly every vegas show from somewhere in the UFC 30s to somewhere in the low/mid 100s. Tickets were $25-$30 for cheap seats and we never sat in them, would get there early and wander around the floor talking to guys on the card, when the show started we would pick the closest open seats and enjoy the show. Not a chance that I would go to one now.

2 Likes

I thought Aldo retired

1 Like

He’s back

I back, I back

1 Like

Sad Mood GIF by TRT

Wahhh $80, wahhh

Don’t like the product, don’t buy it. Even if it were $40 you still wouldn’t pay for it anyways you freaking crybabies

Will you be paying for it?

I don’t. I thought that was implied when I called them greedy zionists and said they could eat shit?

2 Likes

That’s a ppv?!

Yes

Erceg is kind of a badass. He looks like the leader of the AP calculus club and fucks people up. But that card is weak af.

Will typically only shell out the $80 on occasion. Don’t mind waiting two weeks and catching up after knowing the results with most fights. If they were still $40 would buy every event without hesitation.

There is a rumor going around that Costa is fighting Jared Cannonier on that card as well.

1 Like

Why?

Give Costa a more exciting fight

Was hoping for the Paulo/Kamaru Usman fight myself lol

Reddit most likely

1 Like

Breaking

1 Like

I will tell you what

That is some forward thinking hypothesis

Your MMA mind
Is light years ahead of the current day media