Rumor: Fedor vs. Randy contracted by Spikeforce

FingerorMoon -
grizzlyedwin - So people crap on Mayweather vs. Pacquiao being 5 years late, yet droll themselves over this? Phone Post 3.0

Those guys are still the active champions, holding multiple belts simultaneously.
They may be past their prime, but they are still better than the younger boxers trying to dethrone them.

Randy is over 50 and retired 4 years.
Fedor has been retired for 3 years.
Both of them were shells of the former selves, hence their decisions to retire.
My point exactly.

Why are fans drooling over this and pooping on that? Phone Post 3.0

I would watch and so would every single member of this forum. Anyone who says otherwise is lying.

Even dana white and every staff member of the ufc would watch.

Will it happen? Seriously doubt it.

Fedor kills him

grizzlyedwin - 
FingerorMoon -
grizzlyedwin - So people crap on Mayweather vs. Pacquiao being 5 years late, yet droll themselves over this? Phone Post 3.0

Those guys are still the active champions, holding multiple belts simultaneously.
They may be past their prime, but they are still better than the younger boxers trying to dethrone them.

My point exactly.

grizzlyedwin - 
FingerorMoon -

My point exactly.

My bad ...tired.... initially read your line as meaning the opposite.

grizzlyedwin - 
FingerorMoon -

My point exactly.

these are the guys we grew up watching. they are not so old in wheel chairs or anything. they can still be competitive vs EACH OTHER, maybe not the young guns, but legends vs legends is fine. and these are fights we never got to see. bring em on all day man!

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - Fedor vs Randy
Fedor vs Kimbo
Fedor vs Tito

I'd watch all those match ups. Would be awesome. Phone Post 3.0

hell yeah!

Anyone else involuntarily wince when they read "co-promotion"? Phone Post 3.0

Fedor v Couture!?!

Phone Post 3.0

Fedor v Couture main event
With
Tito v. F. Shamrock as the co

They will get my 69.95!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Now that's a needle mover!

Fedor.....stay retired.

CRE -
TX_432 - I have no interest in seeing Randy get pummeled by Fedor. Phone Post 3.0

How about Fedor vs. Tito?
There is nobody interesting for Fedor to fight except a freakshow fight with Ken Shamrock or Kimbo Slice. Or he can fight all of those and no name Russians over there. Phone Post 3.0

TX_432 -
CRE -
TX_432 - I have no interest in seeing Randy get pummeled by Fedor. Phone Post 3.0

How about Fedor vs. Tito?
There is nobody interesting for Fedor to fight except a freakshow fight with Ken Shamrock or Kimbo Slice. Or he can fight all of those and no name Russians over there. Phone Post 3.0
You seriously think they would have a hard time signing a worthwhile Fedor opponent? LOL at you sir! Signing Fedor is the only hard part. Phone Post 3.0

Do not even bother me until you can verify the dream match we've all been waiting for. .

Yes I'm referring to Art Jimmerson vs Kevin Rosier Phone Post 3.0

Fuckyeah. Old timers. I dig it. Phone Post 3.0

BOZY - 

Well, as long as you say "Serious". Phone Post

lol! vu

Vic Vinegar - Fedor v Couture main event
With
Tito v. F. Shamrock as the co

They will get my 69.95!!!! Phone Post 3.0

To be honest this would be on a par with the and McGregor vs Aldo and the Jones /  Weidman Cards. Just as a fan of MMA I would probably be most excited to see Fedor vs Couture and I'm pretty excited for the others...

OMG!!! I really hope this is true. Been waiting to see this fight for years. Im really starting to love Bellator

lol I hope they don't get so desperate for a fight like this that Vadim ends up owning half of Viacom.