Rumor floating around. Floyd wants Khabib in UFC

KnockoutThoughts -

" Floyd Mayweather sealed a first-round victory by technical knockout. Floyd Mayweather ended an incredible year of boxing with a first-round victory against Japanese kickboxing sensation Tenshin Nasukawa in a farcical exhibition match in Tokyo." 

^^ Literally the story almost every media outlet is pushing when you google Mayweather vs Tenshin. That fake fight didn't even fool the media. You're the gullible schmuck who fell for it. Even now you're in awe of what you witnessed..lol IQ levels make a difference in understanding what you're watching. You could show a retard the same magic trick a 100 times and he'll forever think you're some kind of fucking magical wizard. Intelligent ppl look to understand how it works. The business aspect was the only part of that entire exercise that was real. Mayweather didn't fight a game opponent. He fought an opponent that was out there playing his role. 

For a start im not emotional. 

The media is that hungry for bullshit stories they were putting that spin on it.

Their fuckin idiots . Elis was a prime example. 

That whole thing left me shaking my head the way they jumped on that.

Was it a promotional gimmick.  Yes.

Was it a work. Fuck no.

You're trying to tell me they worked a fight so it had the exact same outcome as it would have if it was a shoot and in the same breath saying i cant see it for what it is because i dont have enough IQ points ???    That's pretty much the stupidest thing ive ever heard 

I have pre disposition to seeing the conspiracy in everything but come the fuck on man. Their's no conspiracy here. The little fucker got blasted and reacted the same way most fighters do when they suddenly realize their in way over their head. 

1 Like

Hahaha, out of all the BS, you pick the most unbelievable fighter. Floyd wouldn't fight Khabib in the cage. The MFr is not that dumb, but the idea of Mayflower getting owned on the ground makes me laugh

1 Like

Never. In. A. Million. Billion. Years. Would he step a single foot in the octagon. 

Highly doubt it, Conor rematch I would believe it's a fight Mayweather would most likely win.

KnockoutThoughts -

Cre are you retarded? Do you not realize Tenshin vs Mayweather was a fake fight? That was a work. Mayweather himself has confirmed as much. Plus, even if it had been real, the rule set was bullshit. Foh thinking Mayweather would have the ability to keep Khabib off of him in an MMA match. In boxing? Sure. Khabib doesn't have hands. His hands are elementary. But in MMA? Floyd would be out there like a fish out of water, getting choked the fuck out. This entire thread is asinine. 

That was no work. That was some midget jap who fought one of the best boxers in the world and couldn't hang for a round. Sorry if your Japanese Jesus isn't who you thought he was

He'll never face khabib. You have to be retarded to think he'd actually do that as his first mma fight lol. 

Ryann Von Doom - 

He'll never face khabib. You have to be retarded to think he'd actually do that as his first mma fight lol. 

You were retarded enough to think you could beat me in a fight.

Let Floyd do it.

If any other goof can get in the UFC why not one of the greatest boxers of all time?

The Destroyer88 -

If Floyd were to fight in the UFC it would be with Conor and nobody else. And it certainly wouldn't be with a wrestler who would shoot in immediately and take him down.

Floyd don't have time for ex girlfriend's. He's already wore that ass out, he's past that. McGregor is old news to Floyd.

1 Like
CRE -
Ryann Von Doom - 

Who won that one?

Hate420 - 
CRE -
Ryann Von Doom - 

Who won that one?

I definitely did.

2 Likes

How is the UFC going to afford Floyd, especially considering everything is tied into ESPN? ESPN better open up their checkbook again, regardless of who Floyd fights.

Never happens 

No, there's less than 0% chance that's true.