Rumor: JDS OUT of Overeem fight! Rothwell IN....

How is this the huge fight Rothwell was hinting at? He already KO'd Overeem just a couple fights ago.

caseharts - Wtf injuries seemed to attack late this year Phone Post 3.0
With thanksgiving and Christmas coming up everyone wants to eat haha Phone Post 3.0

Overeem will be pulling out, not JDS.  Should be announced on UFC Tonight on Wednesday.

see no conformation of this rumor.

In MMA, where there's smoke, there's always fire. Phone Post 3.0

I was looking forward to seeing this fight in person. Man fuck these injuries. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - In MMA, where there's smoke, there's always fire. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - If rothwell wins he should get a damn title shot Phone Post 3.0
Woah Jimmy. He needs to beat one of the 7 guys ranked in front of him. Phone Post 3.0

Jobe Watson version 2.0 - Would be awesome to let Roth fight Stipe, and shift AA to fight Reem. Phone Post 3.0

This is CLEARLY the only logical answer.

no news yet?

D241 -
Jobe Watson version 2.0 - Would be awesome to let Roth fight Stipe, and shift AA to fight Reem. Phone Post 3.0

This is CLEARLY the only logical answer.

No take cain out for arlovski Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 - no news yet?

JDS looks good and healthy on his Instagram. said 1 more month to go along with a fight team group pic 3 days ago and work out and ice bath pic a day ago

MrYacob - Damn I hope this is not true. I love the Reem and JDS. It would have been good while it lasted. Phone Post 3.0

this

Cain vs Stipe

AA vs Ben, winner gets Werdum

Cain vs Stipe winner gets loser of Ben vs AA for the next title shot.

Roth!!! Phone Post 3.0

JDS hasn't fought in almost a year...damn Phone Post 3.0

NNOOOO I HAVE A SN BET ON THIS FIGHT Phone Post 3.0

abi - JDS hasn't fought in almost a year...damn Phone Post 3.0
He's off the juice it's normal Phone Post 3.0