Rumor: Miles Morales (ultimate Spider-Man) ...

is heading to the mainstream Marvel U (aka 616).  At least that's what Bleeding Cool is saying .

From http://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/08/15/all-ultimate-titles-cancelled-in-november-and-replaced-with-cataclysm/

In November, Ultimate Comics Spider-Man, Ultimate Comics X-Men and Ultimate Comics The Ultimates are no more. Instead we have… Cataclysm. And all the Ultimate comics starting new mini-series in November.

Bleeding Cool heard rumours of the end of the Ultimate Universe back in February, but it was denied at the time. Could it have been a twisted version of the following?

Oh, and Miles Morales is heading to the Marvel universe…

paw comments:  Is it just me, or is there no evidence for this.  I mean they didn't even say "inside sources have told us...blah, blah, blah"

That said, if Miles Morales kills Spider-Ock, I'm all for this!

I was literally thinking your last sentence and was preparing to post it as I was reading, lol.

Of course.

OF COURSE.

I am 99% unlikely to read ASM due to The Pact and how Ock is now Spidey.

Throwing Miles in there would make it 100%.

miles will kill spider ock and take his place as spider man... we will never see pete until they clone him later in an company wide crossover... hahaha!!!

Wasn't there a ultimate spiderman meets 616 spiderman and in the end Peter looks up Miles in his reality and was shocked yet they never revealed anything?

that run where pete met miles was fucking great. maybe they can work something out to get spidey back on track. if so, i hope someone tells me, cuz i don't read that shit no mo'.

I'm not gonna lie. I been reading Octo-man here and there off downloads. It's a fresh take and not that bad. It still sucks that Pete is gone. And a whole ton of shit doesn't make sense with the Avengers knowing he's different, but now knowing why, and JJJ betraying his core enough for Octo-man to blackmail him. I'm still waiting for the true Spidey to take back his mantle.

Saw this coming soon as I heard rumors of the 1610 universe collapsing.

I haven't been reading ult spidey but I hear its not too bad. Phone Post 3.0

crunchysavior - I'm not gonna lie. I been reading Octo-man here and there off downloads. It's a fresh take and not that bad.

Dead to me.

I don't know that I can wait until November for Galactus to eat the Ultimate Earth.

paw -
crunchysavior - I'm not gonna lie. I been reading Octo-man here and there off downloads. It's a fresh take and not that bad.

Dead to me.

I thought we were friends Crunchy? Phone Post 3.0

Octo-Spider is a GREAT 8-12 issue "What If" storyline or something similar.

NOT CONTINUITY.

Miles and Pete is a barely tolerable "What If" or the like.

NOT CONTINUITY.

I have nothing against Miles per se - if he were there in either universe as another Spidey, I'd probably read his book. If Pete is gone, though, fuck it - the writer could be using ME as Pete's replacement, and I still wouldn't read it.

I'm sorry. Don't hate me because I have bad taste.

None So Blind - Octo-Spider is a GREAT 8-12 issue "What If" storyline or something similar.

NOT CONTINUITY.

Miles and Pete is a barely tolerable "What If" or the like.

NOT CONTINUITY.

I have nothing against Miles per se - if he were there in either universe as another Spidey, I'd probably read his book. If Pete is gone, though, fuck it - the writer could be using ME as Pete's replacement, and I still wouldn't read it.

Exactly. 

NoneSoBlind knows what's up and abides by The PACT

I hope Miles kills Doc Ock, but is greatly wounded in the process. Aunt May adopts him as she feels sorry for the wounded little orphan boy.

As a side effect of his mutation he ages a few years and while nursing him back to health Mary-Jane falls in love with him. Another side effect is that he suffers from severe vitiligo.

J Jonah also finds the endearing young man to be sympathetic and gives him a job as a photographer/reporter.

Miles Parker, now a man in his late 20's early 30's due to his mutations, with white skin and green eyes now finds himself intrigued about the Spidey of Earth 616. Being as he is far from home and wanted by the police for murdering the "original" Spider-Man, Miles decides to change his name to... Peter.

Are you a wizard? Phone Post 3.0

Just read an article on IGN where they said as much - Miles will become the new 616 Spidey. And they just loved the idea.

In a related story, I will never visit IGN again. Phone Post 3.0

None So Blind - Just read an article on IGN where they said as much - Miles will become the new 616 Spidey. And they just loved the idea.

In a related story, I will never visit IGN again. Phone Post 3.0

This fills me with so much nerd rage.

I read Ultimate Spider-man because of what they did to 616 Peter Parker, I know Ultimate Universe is being killed off but to be honest It would be just an ego stroke for Bendis if they brought Miles over to 616.

Until Peter Parker comes back as he should I wont be reading ASM for years to come.