Rumor on current WM 32 Main Event

Via Raj Giri of Wrestlinginc:

Seth Rollins (c) vs Daniel Bryan Phone Post 3.0

If that's the title match then Rock vs Brock has to be on. Phone Post 3.0

i can see it. seth rollins has headline his fair share of ppv's to main event a WM and bryan still has the fans love. i think it's safe to say taker vs sting and ronda participation will happen

I think Stings injury ended that possibility. ..maybe with this Kane remask they'll go that route again Phone Post 3.0

I refuse to believe they have any idea who is going to win on raw Monday, let alone mania. Phone Post 3.0

by all accounts Taker/Lesnar was penciled in for Wrestlemania.

So plans change.

I think the idea makes sense and could end the whole Bryan/Rollins/ Authority storyline. Maybe have Bryan beat Rollins to finally stick it to the Authority, and this cause Triple H vs Rollins feud towards SummerSlam Phone Post 3.0

sounds like Rock is not doing Mania because of film committments I have heard.

So wouldn't HHH/Rollins be on the books you would think?

DBry returning, hopefully #30 at the Rumble, needs to be kept an absolute secret by WWE. No mentions on TV, no video package that features him for no reason, no announcement, no showing up to be on MizTV to talk someone over. Secrecy. Absolute. Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - DBry returning, hopefully #30 at the Rumble, needs to be kept an absolute secret by WWE. No mentions on TV, no video package that features him for no reason, no announcement, no showing up to be on MizTV to talk someone over. Secrecy. Absolute. Phone Post 3.0
Would be very good if they could manage it. Rollins vs Bryan would be fantastic.

BUT part of me still wants shield triple threat with dean perhaps winning when everyone thinks roman championship is a given. Phone Post 3.0

MMAhaiku - DBry returning, hopefully #30 at the Rumble, needs to be kept an absolute secret by WWE. No mentions on TV, no video package that features him for no reason, no announcement, no showing up to be on MizTV to talk someone over. Secrecy. Absolute. Phone Post 3.0
I hope. But with what they did for RVD and Batista, I have no hope. Phone Post 3.0

Austin vs. Brock, Triple H vs. The Rock, and Taker vs. Sting- I believe any/any combination of these matches would fill that stadium.

However, I'd love to see 100K in attendance as the new generation solidifies itself on a solid card with five star matches & production. Phone Post 3.0

Can Austin still physically wrestle? Sting should never wrestle again. Not interested in seeing a legends reunion. Unless its Flair as he can still go all night long Woooooo!!!! Phone Post 3.0

I would be pretty surprized if Austin ever wrestles again.