RUMOR: Tarec injured out of Rick Story fight

Don't know if it's been posted, but on mma fighting, they're reporting that Tarec is injured and the UFC is looking for a replacement to fight Rick Story at UFC fight night 88. Phone Post 3.0

God damn that guy gets hurt a lot Phone Post 3.0

That was one of the fights I was looking forward to. It says in the article, Saffedine will go to the doctor on Monday to get a final opinion, but if the UFC is already looking for a replacement, that's not promising. Phone Post 3.0

Replace him with Albert Tumenov.

touch -

Good idea. He called out Rick earlier in the year.

I bet it'll end up being some last minute regional fighter though. Phone Post 3.0

doerksenfan -
touch -

Good idea. He called out Rick earlier in the year.

I bet it'll end up being some last minute regional fighter though. Phone Post 3.0

Oops doesn't look like he's ready :(

Sweet pic tho! Phone Post 3.0

touch -

co-signed

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/5/22/11736350/ufc-searching-for-potential-replacement-for-tarec-saffiedine-in-rick

According to sources, the UFC is looking for a potential replacement for Saffiedine because he suffered a knee injury towards the end of the training camp for his May 29 fight against Rick Story. Saffiedine hasn't been officially ruled out of the fight just yet, however, the promotion is doing its due diligence since the fight is seven days away.

"Most likely, I will not be able to fight this weekend," Saffiedine told MMAFighting.com. "I am heading now to Vegas to see the UFC doctor. If UFC will not get a replacement and the doctor says I am good to go in a couple weeks hopefully [we can fight]. I will know better tomorrow after the doctor visit."

Hendricks rematch ? Phone Post 3.0

Tarec can't catch a break. Phone Post 3.0

SnassyBraj - Hendricks rematch ? Phone Post 3.0
Hendricks is fighting gastelum Phone Post 3.0

Paging Matt Brown. He's gotta be in shape still. Didn't take any damage vs. Maia. Phone Post 3.0

jmfp - Paging Matt Brown. He's gotta be in shape still. Didn't take any damage vs. Maia. Phone Post 3.0
And he said he wants to fight ASAP. In his AMA thread he said there's always a chance this fight will happen Phone Post 3.0

Matt Brown, Tumenov, either one would be good. Phone Post 3.0

Signed for Matt brown Phone Post 3.0

Matt brown vs Rick story would be an awesome fight Phone Post 3.0

Ariel just said on his show that the fight is back on. Tarec has been cleared by his doctor.

evh - Ariel just said on his show that the fight is back on. Tarec has been cleared by his doctor.

All right so that could mean Matt Brown / Tumenov for the winner / loser of this fight?