Rumour: Hunt v Lesnar @ UFC 200

I know someone who knows someone who does business with his manager, and heard a whisper today.

Probably toal BS. Kiiiiiind of makes sense though, seeing as the UFC could still do with a bit of star power on the card and the rest of the division is kind of tied up at rhe moment.

Fingers crossed. Phone Post 3.0

1st....

To call bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

Nope . Floyd vs Connor is gonna be it , in a cage.

Neither will happen , ever Phone Post 3.0

nope, Joe Rogan vs CM Punk ! 

I'm hearing Ashton kutcher vs Ed oneil Phone Post 3.0

Saw a report earlier that UFC told hunt to be ready for 200. Doubt Lesnar would agree to it though Phone Post 3.0

Might have believed it if you said it was for an interim title Phone Post 3.0

Prince Jackson! Phone Post 3.0

Brock vs hunt for the interim title. My bookie just told me Phone Post 3.0

No WAY Lesnar would take that fight. Phone Post 3.0

Not that it will ever happen, but that is a horrible fight for Lesnar - he doesn't like getting hit so he wouldn't want to eat anything Hunt dishes out.

I heard Tito/Shamrock 4 is being discussed in hushed voices behind closed doors. Coker is happy for them both to finally end their feud in the organisation it started.

An anonymous source said -
'Ken needs closure. The first 3 beat downs left to much doubt in the eyes of himself and the world. For the very first time in his career Ken is fit, healthy and (almost) clean'

Tito has yet to speak on the matter but people close to him have been heard to say -
'Ken was obviously Titos toughest test. On more than one occasion Tito suffered cracked knuckles and lost tshirts beating up Ken. He is VERY interested in completing the quadrilogy the fans have been crying for'.

Sounds to me like this fights a lock. Phone Post 3.0

It's going to be jd penn vs chinzo machida! Phone Post 3.0

Brock would literally die. Can you imagine if he takes a hunt haymaker to the diverticulitis Phone Post 3.0

Arecsa - Not that it will ever happen, but that is a horrible fight for Lesnar - he doesn't like getting hit so he wouldn't want to eat anything Hunt dishes out.
Agreed. Not a good fight for Brock! He hates getting punched in the face.. Phone Post 3.0

Yea right Brock isn't getting in there with any hitters Phone Post 3.0

Cesspit - I know someone who knows someone who does business with his manager, and heard a whisper today.

Probably toal BS. Kiiiiiind of makes sense though, seeing as the UFC could still do with a bit of star power on the card and the rest of the division is kind of tied up at rhe moment.

Fingers crossed. Phone Post 3.0

Cesspit

I am not sure if Mark will be fighting Brock but according to what is being reported, Mark has been told to "stay ready"

Please find the quote below

I asked Dana about New York but he has other plans,’’ Hunt said. “Wants me fighting sooner.

“I’ve only just got back in the gym but my body is feeling good. So it could be UFC 200, who knows?”

Currently, star heavyweights Cain Velasquez and Travis Browne are slated to fight at UFC 200 on July 9.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/round-6-dana-white-tells-mark-hunt-to-stay-ready-for-ufc-200/news-story/f0fcc4506519a2d3ce35d550704dcbf7

Hunt was told to stay ready in case Cain pulls out. Phone Post 3.0

Front row Brian and a bookie walk into a bar.... Phone Post 3.0

First walk-off death in MMA. Phone Post 3.0