Rumour: Hunt v Lesnar @ UFC 200

46and2 - No WAY Lesnar would take that fight. Phone Post 3.0
This.

As much as we would all love for Hunt to get the exposure and become a bigger name to the rest of the world there is no way Brock would ever take this fight.

I'm hearing Art Jimmerson vs the remaining members of One Direction Phone Post 3.0

Unless CB Gold confirms, fuck you OP! Phone Post 3.0

doesn't like to get hit but wants to fight hunt on his 1st fight back In the ufc?...lol nope Phone Post 3.0

I don't see a guy who doesn't like getting punched in the face taking a fight against one of the hardest punchers MMA has ever seen.

Sauce?

Dick Niaz -

I don't see a guy who doesn't like getting punched in the face taking a fight against one of the hardest punchers MMA has ever seen.

I think he could gorilla charge hunt and get him down, doesn't seem too crazy to me. Phone Post 3.0

Huggsbear -

Sauce?

Psshhh Phone Post 3.0

Makes sense how? He's under contract with WWE. Phone Post 3.0

They offered this fight to all of the Avengers and even The Hulk turned it down. No way Brock takes this fight.... Phone Post 3.0

Fapping2FabersButtChin - Saw a report earlier that UFC told hunt to be ready for 200. Doubt Lesnar would agree to it though Phone Post 3.0
If they wanted to pay him to be an emergency substitute in the Cain/Browne match it would make sense. This might also be why we haven't heard from Max Holloway: he could fill in for Edgar or Aldo if need be. The UFC occasionally does this for really big fights, and considering all their shitty luck as of late, it wouldn't surprised me of they were going to extreme lengths to preserve what's left of UFC 200. Anthony Johnson might also be in this situation. Phone Post 3.0

Green Ranger vs Steve Jennum Phone Post 3.0

They'd have to pay Brock 5 million and pay Vince double to allow it to happen. Phone Post 3.0

Chromium -
Fapping2FabersButtChin - Saw a report earlier that UFC told hunt to be ready for 200. Doubt Lesnar would agree to it though Phone Post 3.0
If they wanted to pay him to be an emergency substitute in the Cain/Browne match it would make sense. This might also be why we haven't heard from Max Holloway: he could fill in for Edgar or Aldo if need be. The UFC occasionally does this for really big fights, and considering all their shitty luck as of late, it wouldn't surprised me of they were going to extreme lengths to preserve what's left of UFC 200. Anthony Johnson might also be in this situation. Phone Post 3.0
This makes a sense. Any combination of those prospective replacements would still make for great fights. The worst matchup possible would be Cormier v Johnson 2, which would still be welcome. Phone Post 3.0

AgedCaviar - Green Ranger vs Steve Jennum Phone Post 3.0
Green ranger legit bad ass. Phone Post 3.0

Would be a bad night for Brock. Hunto takes his soul in rd 1

Simple reason why it won't happen. Usada rules state someone has to undergo 4 months of testing prior to being allowed to compete after retirement. So unless they have secretly been testing him the past two month, can't happen. Makes sense as stated earlier that they want hunt ready if Cain pulls out. Phone Post 3.0

We talked about it before on here cause hunt needs a fight and wants on 200. Brock was added to the UFC roster and then taken off, plus he is off wwe TV. Could see it happening. Phone Post 3.0

I heard its Lesnar vs. Dada 5000 Phone Post 3.0

The Incredible Frate Train!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Tru - Simple reason why it won't happen. Usada rules state someone has to undergo 4 months of testing prior to being allowed to compete after retirement. So unless they have secretly been testing him the past two month, can't happen. Makes sense as stated earlier that they want hunt ready if Cain pulls out. Phone Post 3.0
Tru - Believe that only applies to fighters who retired during the USADA era, so since Brock retired before that, he would be eligible to come back without waiting 4 months.