RUMOUR: Lyoto and Shogun set to coach TUF Brasil 2

Sauce: http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#CommMsgs?cmm=111175&tid=5751617003611652286

"Everything is already set for the second season of The Ultimate Fighter Brazilian which, like the last one that occurred in the United States, will be broadcast live.

Coaches will be Shogun and Lyoto Machida. Apparently, the fact of fighting in the same event, increases the possibility of an announcement of the trilogy and TUF for post-fight conference.

The categories this season are already set: Lightweight (155lbs/70kg) and Light Heavyweight (205lbs/93kg)."

that may explain why they matched Rua up against Vera. They want him to win. Phone Post

Would be awesome but we don't need a third fight between them yet, do we?

don't worry one of them will get injured before the show is over Phone Post

Dont see the point of pushing for this trilogy.

Shogun already won the first two. Phone Post

tuf live is going to brazil?  I no believe. 

bpw - don't worry one of them will get injured before the show is over Phone Post
. Phone Post

MMALOGIC -  tuf live is going to brazil?  I no believe. 

Seems like a natural move considering the finalists and ALL of the fight results were leaked right away for the first season.

^ they still pulled 8 million to over 10 million viewers for each episode... the live format is gonna kill the franchise. 

Brock "Emelianenko" Nogueira - Sant'Angelo - light heavyweight.

He cant lose w this name. Phone Post

jtown2 - Brock "Emelianenko" Nogueira - Sant'Angelo - light heavyweight.

That name and Peter "Rizzo" made me think this was fake Phone Post

jtown2 - Brock "Emelianenko" Nogueira - Sant'Angelo - light heavyweight.

Lol. Phone Post

Ignore the list of supposed invitees to the Rio tryout. Not sure if the author is saying those guys are invited, or if they're just his recommendations.

Will all seasons feature Brazilians as coaches fighting each other?

Seems like that might run out quick. Phone Post

this would be fucking epic!!!!!!!

I like this

Shogun outstruck him than ko'd him, a third fight isn't necessary. It's only 1-1 because of the judges, not anything Lyoto did.

Zuffa is the only game in town and it seems like they are infatuated, nearly enslaved to making the same fighters fight each other over and over and over. Make some new fucking matchups already. Phone Post

Holy fucking yawn if they do Shogun/Machida 3