Running a Marathon For Cancer

Dear Friends, Family, and Colleagues,
As many of you may know, on January 10th, 2010, I will be running in the Walt Disney World Marathon for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s Team in Training. As a member of Team in Training, I am raising funds to help find a cure for leukemia, lymphoma, Hodgkin lymphoma, and myeloma.

I’ve decided to run this marathon in honor of my grandfather, Marvin Finkelstein, who passed away in February, largely due to the effects of cancer treatment. I will also be running in honor of my grandmother, Rosita Ginsberg, who passed away of leukemia.

No matter who you are, every one of us has been touched by someone with cancer at some point in their lives. All that I am asking of you is to help me reach my fundraising goal of $3,800. You can donate by going to my fundraising page at http://pages.teamintraining.org/li/wdw10/rfinkelste.

Thank you for your help,

Ryan Finkelstein

Ryan, I've run a marathon also for the Leukemia & Lymphona Society (Team In Training) and it was one of the best things that I've personally done.  Not just finishing the race (it was worse than tough), but to help people in need.  I wish you the best.

Thanks, annihil8torz. I'm really looking forward to raising the rest of the money and finishing the marathon.

ttt All the best bro!

I hate to do this to my own thread, but ttt

TTT!

That's great man. TTT

TTTeh

ttt for you

ttt. Good luck my friend!

ttt- best of luck!

TTTeh

awesome!!!!! good for you!! i will try to donate a few bucks next paycheck. good luck with training!

ttt

Ryan,

Thank you for what you are doing. My wife is only 40 but has multiple myeloma. I appreciate the time and energy you are putting into this event.

Mike

ttt

TTT
lost my grandmother to cancer 18 years ago.

TTTeh