Running when it's raining

Do you just say fuck it and get soaked, or do you throw on a thin hooded poncho and some plastic running pants? I haven't been jogging in a while, but when living in Santa Barbara I said fuck it and just got wet. In colder places I think I might have to gear up.

Sometimes when its raining i lay on the roof naked and jack off. The rain running down my ass crack makes the climax so much more intense Phone Post 3.0

A misting rain during the summer is amazing..gotta have a little Mary Jane before hand. Phone Post 3.0

SoupCanBBC - Sometimes when its raining i lay on the roof naked and jack off. The rain running down my ass crack makes the climax so much more intense Phone Post 3.0

Lol!!

It's even better when it's freezing rain.

I then go to the gym...

I just lift weights when it rains.

I sweat like a fucking pig so I get wet no matter what, so fuck it and run in the rain. Phone Post 3.0

JakeThaGr8 - Running in the rain always felt epic Phone Post 3.0
Yup

I love running in the rain Phone Post 3.0

SoupCanBBC - Sometimes when its raining i lay on the roof naked and jack off. The rain running down my ass crack makes the climax so much more intense Phone Post 3.0
THIS MADE ME LOL......WTF...... Phone Post 3.0

BIGWHITESEXY -
SoupCanBBC - Sometimes when its raining i lay on the roof naked and jack off. The rain running down my ass crack makes the climax so much more intense Phone Post 3.0
THIS MADE ME LOL......WTF...... Phone Post 3.0
The worst part is I have a sloped roof with neighbours on both sides Phone Post 3.0

Love it. So relaxing Phone Post 3.0

I love running in the rain.

A light rain is the best.