Rupture Clothing going out of business sale.

Everyone,

For Black Friday, Cyber Monday and until quantities last, we are liquidating our remaining inventory of products at BELOW COST. This is your best chance to grab what have consistently been the best rash guards and fight shorts out there.

Our world-famous PTSi rash guards: $22!!!!
The incredible PTSi Shorts: $27!!!!

Every order above $50 receives FREE SHIPPING and a FREE T-SHIRT through 11/30!!!! Hurry while popular sizes are still available - when they are gone, they are gone forever.
www.ruptureclothing.com

---------------------------------------------------

Just got this on my facebook.  Rupture has been very supportive of the UG and it's fighters so if you guys want some great deals on some amazing gear hit them up.

ttt

Awww man...that sucks. I kind of lost touch with Nick, the owner. I had been working on the design for his signature gi for him awhile ago and never heard anything back. Sad to hear that they're going out of business.

inf0 - 

ttt

I asked the owner, Nick Ciubatariu about it, here's his response:

Daniel Baker Nick, are you pulling out of the MMA game for good??

Rupture Clothing Dan, yes. The rising manufacturing cost of US-made goods makes it impossible to compete from a price perspective. We would never sell anything made overseas, so we had little choice. Thanks for all your help and support!!

Quik - Awww man...that sucks. I kind of lost touch with Nick, the owner. I had been working on the design for his signature gi for him awhile ago and never heard anything back. Sad to hear that they're going out of business.

Yeah, he was really excited about that gi.  I wondered what happened to it.

I haven't worked for Rupture for about a year and some change now but man they were a good company with some good people behind them.

Their designs were nice and simple.. nothing screamed doosher.. really too bad he's throwing in the towel

i like their shorts alot,you should grab a pair if you get a chance,you wont be disappointed

DreamerHKP

Sucks to hear, seems like there are others ways to compete than price? There are quite a few handmade/sewn in town companies here in Portland, but granted this is a town that supports that stuff moreso than most.

Leghound - Sucks to hear, seems like there are others ways to compete than price? There are quite a few handmade/sewn in town companies here in Portland, but granted this is a town that supports that stuff moreso than most.

LeghoundPDX

Leghound - Sucks to hear, seems like there are others ways to compete than price? There are quite a few handmade/sewn in town companies here in Portland, but granted this is a town that supports that stuff moreso than most.

Rupture is based out of Redmond, WA  (Suburb of Seattle).

I know after Nick has his daughter everything else seemed to take a backseat.  My personal feeling is he wants to be a father more than a guy who works too much.  Besides owning Rupture he also works as an engineer for Microsoft so I can see how this would eat his time.

Again, I'm not quoting his reasons but as a former employee and a personal friend it's just what I feel.

Still, his gear was amazing.  Look up the reviews online and ignore me if you wish but you'll find the company was well liked.  They also sponsor the Bullshido forums.

DreamerMMA - 

Rupture is based out of Redmond, WA  (Suburb of Seattle).

I know after Nick has his daughter everything else seemed to take a backseat.  My personal feeling is he wants to be a father more than a guy who works too much.  Besides owning Rupture he also works as an engineer for Microsoft so I can see how this would eat his time.

Again, I'm not quoting his reasons but as a former employee and a personal friend it's just what I feel.

Still, his gear was amazing.  Look up the reviews online and ignore me if you wish but you'll find the company was well liked.  They also sponsor the Bullshido forums.

Yup, I think I phrased that funny as I realize they weren't out of Portland. Was just saying that it seems like there are other ways to compete but I think your statement about focusing on father vs. work plus having a day job make a ton of sense. Sucks to hear but fully understand not having enough time in the day to do everything.

ttt

never heard of it before, but they went of business for a reason imo..

what would make one but that stuff

whatamess - never heard of it before, but they went of business for a reason imo..

what would make one but that stuff

All american made products with simple designs.

Ink bleeding so logos don't peal and crack.

Printed labels directly on the clothing.

Amazing quality rash guards and fight shorts.

Don't take my word for it though, I'm a former employee.  Just google "Rupture Clothing Reviews" and see what comes up.

Rupture was a family friendly company with some good people behind it and a top quality product.  We sold our gear for often far less than competitors who had their gear made overseas.

Nick was a big believer in American products and refused to take advantage of third world slave wages.

^ sucks to hear ... I know a lot of people that wear there stuff ... Phone Post

Tat2tillidie - 

^ sucks to hear ... I know a lot of people that wear there stuff ... Phone Post

Please let them know this is pretty much their last chance to stock up on the gear and the prices are below cost for the company so the deals are about as good as they are going to get.

ttt

Rupture has been very good to the UG sponsoring several of the UGGP events and even sponsoring UG favorites like Tom Lawlor and Quincy Rice at different times.  We even made it to the championship when we sponsored Demian Maia when he fought Anderson Silva.

The owner is a great guy who truly cares about the consumer, sucks to see the company go to be honest.

Went to the site tried ordering had to get new cookies didn,t work tried to find a contact # couldn't want to order but very difficult.