Rupture Clothing going out of business sale.

DreamerMMA -
Tat2tillidie -  ^ sucks to hear ... I know a lot of people that wear there stuff ... Phone Post

Please let them know this is pretty much their last chance to stock up on the gear and the prices are below cost for the company so the deals are about as good as they are going to get.

I will surely do thanks for the heads up Phone Post

EddyH - Went to the site tried ordering had to get new cookies didn,t work tried to find a contact # couldn't want to order but very difficult.

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll contact Nick and see what's going on with that.

I'll update this thread tomorrow with the info if I have it.

Those shorts look nice, if my three pairs of Sprawls would ever wear out and if a buddy didn't just bring me some shorts from Thailand I'd give 'em a go - though I'd probably be pissed that I found a new favorite pair of shorts and could never replace 'em

DreamerMMA - 
EddyH - Went to the site tried ordering had to get new cookies didn,t work tried to find a contact # couldn't want to order but very difficult.

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll contact Nick and see what's going on with that.

I'll update this thread tomorrow with the info if I have it.

Hey guys, I talked to Nick again.

If anyone is having trouble ordering from the site then shoot an email to sales@ruptureclothing.com

Rupture has been flooded with orders and Nick wasn't aware of any issues but things happen so just hit him up there and he'll take good care of you.  If you still have problems then contact me here and I have a direct line of communication with Nick so I'll make sure you are taken care of if nothing else.

Leghound - Those shorts look nice, if my three pairs of Sprawls would ever wear out and if a buddy didn't just bring me some shorts from Thailand I'd give 'em a go - though I'd probably be pissed that I found a new favorite pair of shorts and could never replace 'em

One thing that Nick has always told his customers is that if you don't decide to go with Rupture Clothing, then go with Sprawl, they are an amazing company with some top notch gear.

I am greatly disappointed to hear this news. Nick is a gentleman and has a quality product.

Dan, I know you worked for Rupture for a bit. I don't think he posts here anymore, so please let him know Jay says hi.

UGCTT_painbringer - 

why?

why?

why would anyone in their right mine start another mma clothing company?

it's the same shit clothes(skulls, dragons, eagles etc) except it has a different name on it: headrush, metal mulisha, fear the fighter, rapture,

Rupture has been around for a few years and one of the things that seperated us was that we didn't use skulls, chains, pitbulls or naked hookers.

The designs were simple and tasteful.  Ask anyone who's used them.  Somoene on this thread already commented on that.

Nick was a family man and wanted a product that adults or even children could wear without looking like everyone else out there or putting out a false tough guy image. 

Take a look at the designs before making assumptions please.

Gator Choke - I am greatly disappointed to hear this news. Nick is a gentleman and has a quality product.

Dan, I know you worked for Rupture for a bit. I don't think he posts here anymore, so please let him know Jay says hi.

Nick quit posting here a bit ago and he had his reasons. 

I'll let him know you said hello Jay.

TTT

For a rash guard 4 later Phone Post

ttt

ttt

That sucks. I've got a couple of Rupture rash guards and they are fantastic. Really strong and amazing quality. I probably wear each one about 2-3 hours a week on average (for under my gi in bjj) and after 6 months they still look almost like new.

CursedHand - That sucks. I've got a couple of Rupture rash guards and they are fantastic. Really strong and amazing quality. I probably wear each one about 2-3 hours a week on average (for under my gi in bjj) and after 6 months they still look almost like new.

The Rupture Rashguards were probably the best product the company had.

They don't ride up, the ink doesn't fade and they just last forever.

Mods: please delete FinestScotch's post so that this issue can just die and Rupture's good name will NOT be tarnished.

Sock of Slaw - Mods: please delete FinestScotch's post so that this issue can just die and Rupture's good name will NOT be tarnished.

I'm glad your situation was resolved.

If anyone else has a problem like this feel free to message me if you don't know how to reach Nick.

Top Phone Post

I RECEIVED MY ORDER AND I AM VERY SATISFIED. THANK YOU RUPTURE CLOTHING.