Rush Limbaugh has Advanced Lung Cancer

https://twitter.com/JoeConchaTV/status/1224419860492451846?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Horrible news.

4 Likes

Hopefully Mark Steyn takes over for him.

Le Shat

©

1 Like

Does he smoke?

Ruprecht - Does he smoke?

I think he smokes cigars.

This sucks.

I hope he's either able to find something that ends up working or at least goes peacefully and with little pain.

Cancer is horrible, it destroys everything it touches and just to get ahead of things, if anyone says he deserves it because of whatever reason, you're a real POS and I hope you never get cancer because you wouldn't be tough enough to handle it. 

10 Likes

He used to smoke cigarettes.

camicom -

I think he smokes cigars.

He use to but quit some time ago

Look at the responses to this tweet and tell me the left aren't disgusting unhinged pigs.

https://twitter.com/HowardMortman/status/1224420273836957696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
7 Likes
Briscoe -

I hope he's either able to find something that ends up working or at least goes peacefully and with little pain.

Cancer is horrible, it destroys everything it touches and just to get ahead of things, if anyone says he deserves it because of whatever reason, you're a real POS and I hope you never get cancer because you wouldn't be tough enough to handle it. 

How are you doing my friend. Are the other issues getting taken care of?

1 Like

He's going to fight, he's going to live, and he's going to sustain himself on liberal tears. 

3 Likes
camicom -

Look at the responses to this tweet and tell me the left aren't disgusting unhinged pigs.

https://twitter.com/HowardMortman/status/1224420273836957696?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Yeah, people are real shitty.

Social Media proves that seemingly every second of every day

2 Likes
camicom -
Briscoe -

Just stressing over the pet scan . Still no date yet, those are the only things that scare me.

How are things your way? 

Briscoe -
camicom -
Briscoe -

Just stressing over the pet scan . Still no date yet, those are the only things that scare me.

How are things your way? 

Doing good brother. Made a big mistake by eating chicken wings and blue cheese yesterday, watching the game. My system no like.

So you have belly butthole, what now?

By: Briscoe 

Borgata Grille 2 - 

My first thought is when everybody in Philly was upset with him for suggesting Donovan McNabb wasn't good because he's black. 

He said he was being overrated because the NFL needed a "good" black QB at the time. It was him and Steve McNair in the early 2000s. Both were slightly above average starters. 

He's not my favorite person, but that still sucks. Hope he recovers.

Cant stand the guy but I don't wish cancer on anyone

Bummer, lung cancer is a killer. Even with treatment, lots of people loss to it after 5 or less years. That's after surgery and chemo. The surgery is pretty horrible too - they take 1/3 of your affected lung and lots and lots of pain.