Ruslan Magomedov vs. Shawn Jordan

Well, that fucked my parley up :( Phone Post 3.0

Not an exciting fight at all. Ruslan is going to be taking the long run to heavyweight contendership. Phone Post 3.0

Lol I wonder who won that. Jordan a plodding punchin bag.

daedalus12 -
boxy - lol... the crowd is entertaining itself.

This fight is trash.
completely disagree. watching with a room full of people from my gym and everyone is loving it. magomedov's striking is amazing. Phone Post 3.0
What would your crew do if you popped in Ward vs Gatti?

Just curious if they found this bout fun and the striking amazing.

It's opinions so nobody is wrong.

If you love that fight you love that fight.

I'm just curious how apeshit your bunch would go if they were enthralled by this. Phone Post 3.0

Joes just upset because they thought they'd found a football player from Texas who had Ko power in his kicks. Instead they've got a guy called Ruslan from Dagestan who's too nice to be the bad guy. Phone Post 3.0

How the fuck did Jordan win a round? judge fell asleep I guess.

So who won? Phone Post 3.0

hokuboi - So who won? Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Magomedov

Easily. Even got a spin kick in lol

JeffersonDArcyChoke -
daedalus12 -

This fight is trash.
completely disagree. watching with a room full of people from my gym and everyone is loving it. magomedov's striking is amazing. Phone Post 3.0

I'm just curious how apeshit your bunch would go if they were enthralled by this. Phone Post 3.0
any heavyweight that can throw and land a spinning back kick to the face of his opponent is OK in my book. And yea we've all seen gatti ward. I'm just saying it was an interesting fight to watch. Did you really not think so? magomedov picked him apart moving backwards most of the time. Phone Post 3.0

daedalus12 - 
JeffersonDArcyChoke -
daedalus12 -

This fight is trash.

any heavyweight that can throw and land a spinning back kick to the face of his opponent is OK in my book. And yea we've all seen gatti ward. I'm just saying it was an interesting fight to watch. Did you really not think so? magomedov picked him apart moving backwards most of the time. Phone Post 3.0

It's the constant moving backwards that's troublesome. It takes two to fight. If the other guy wanted to move backwards as well, then where would we be?

Of course a striker with longer reach will move backwards and circle out. It's pretty fundamental. Phone Post 3.0

It's just amazing at how little power Ruslun gots for a heavyweight. It doesn't make sense Phone Post 3.0

Soul Gravy -
daedalus12 - 
JeffersonDArcyChoke -
daedalus12 -

This fight is trash.

It's the constant moving backwards that's troublesome. It takes two to fight. If the other guy wanted to move backwards as well, then where would we be?
this question was a joke....right? Phone Post 3.0

he was moving backwards because of what his opponent was doing. of course he wouldnt do the same if his opponent was moving backwards too. Phone Post 3.0